Trey Songz Appreciation vol. not just for broads

I'm shocked I aint see a post or a thread about this but, y'all aint hear that Play House joint? straight piffery
pimp.gif

But the demo(Kevin Cossom) is better. Ready must be crazy if that song aint make the cut.

I'm still mad "Famous" and "Infidelity" didn't make it on to "Ready." Album better deliver though. I'm expecting alot from all the mixtapes and singles he's been putting out. So far I've only heard "Successful," "I Invented Sex," "I Need aGirl," and "Yo side of the bed" off of "Ready" just from what he's been putting out.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I'm still mad "Famous" and "Infidelity" didn't make it on to "Ready." Album better deliver though. I'm expecting a lot from all the mixtapes and singles he's been putting out. So far I've only heard "Successful," "I Invented Sex," "I Need a Girl," and "Yo side of the bed" off of "Ready" just from what he's been putting out.

i'm mad LOL is on there...

i can't remember...did First Love make it on there? i wanted to see what female they put on it...

album went gold, grammy nominated, on tour with JayZ.....that boy songz is puttin in work (nh)

Back
Top Bottom