Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

68EEB92D-C79B-46E8-A6A3-8A379D9857AA.png

098B4CFD-8F18-4596-BB02-322E61455D75.png

IMG_20210210_180558.jpg

Literally the only confirmation ive seen

aint that the shoe pic nike used for the got em screen? Lol

*edit* actually i think it may have also been on the TR site

Youd think they'd use the blue laces pic though, seeing that's the 'real' version of the shoe :lol:

Last edited:
still dont believe it. how many early boxes say $170...?

and nothing today changed that. you have a release that probably garnered as many entries as the dior jordans. if not more.

youre just feeding into the ‘backdoor’ hype. i guess everyone and their momma across rhe country and every whack instagrammer...... all are close friends enough to get the ‘backdoor.’

and it wasnt a coincidence nikes lawsuit was filed after this whole trophy room 1 fiasco began.
Believe what you want. Truth is that there were less Diors released to the public and we saw W screenshots on Twitter, and we actually had people on NT win the raffle.
12000 pairs and no winners on NT, and just 1 W screenshot floating around the internet? Know why because most of the pair were backdoored. Also the reason why SNKRS only had a handful of pairs and why 'Coming Soon' instantly changed to 'Sold Out'.
The "90% of the early pairs out there are fake" is a baseless claim.
retro707 retro707 Mind chiming in? Did Marcus Jordan hand deliver your pair(s)? :lol:

bruh **** Marcus on mamas. this is so dumb wtf
12,000 pairs, yeah?
how many do we suppose his store received, and how much do you think he sold them for?
its weird to think, since he must be pretty well off. Even if he makes all the wrong moves, he can always ask Papa MJ for a loaner, yeah?

oh according to NT, theyre ALL real
nah man, i dont believe that.
Although i do believe that Marcus left the backdoor open on these, i dont think hes the only one we can blame, just the one with the biggest spotlight
i would really like to know quantities of these released at other retailers other than Nike/SNKR/Trophy Room.
what other stores helped out their reseller homies for this

nah man, i dont believe that.
Although i do believe that Marcus left the backdoor open on these, i dont think hes the only one we can blame, just the one with the biggest spotlight
i would really like to know quantities of these released at other retailers other than Nike/SNKR/Trophy Room.
what other stores helped out their reseller homies for this
yeah of course some people were hooked up.

the narrative that all the pairs were backdoored.....idk man. a few weeks ago, there was no backdoor talk, it was all about the pairs stolen from tennessee that went from thousands, to 50-75 total pairs supposedly, no box.

with what i know about the fakes, i wouldnt trust this release at all.

If there was any store that didn’t need to backdoor, it would be this dude.. I HATE the game, even tho I knew I NEVER had a shot at these.

No doubt there’s probably double the 12k pairs out there if your including the fakes floating around...There’s also no doubt that Marcus probably sold all the pairs he had out of the back door...

I’d imagine that the pairs that got got in Memphis came out of the SNKRS allocation which is why there were so few on there...If anything that move combined with the nearly 1:1 fakes probably had Marcus say to hell with it and cut it up on that big resell profit himself...This release was doomed from the start...

Believe what you want. Truth is that there were less Diors released to the public and we saw W screenshots on Twitter, and we actually had people on NT win the raffle.
12000 pairs and no winners on NT, and just 1 W screenshot floating around the internet? Know why because most of the pair were backdoored. Also the reason why SNKRS only had a handful of pairs and why 'Coming Soon' instantly changed to 'Sold Out'.
The "90% of the early pairs out there are fake" is a baseless claim.
retro707 retro707 Mind chiming in? Did Marcus Jordan hand deliver your pair(s)? :lol:
some were backdoored of course. all? no.

and there were 8500 of each dior. and they cost $2000, so there were bound to be less entries.

Back
Top Bottom