Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

yeah of course some people were hooked up.

the narrative that all the pairs were backdoored.....idk man. a few weeks ago, there was no backdoor talk, it was all about the pairs stolen from tennessee that went from thousands, to 50-75 total pairs supposedly, no box.

with what i know about the fakes, i wouldnt trust this release at all.
agreed bro. Way too many pictures just like the on Benjamin posted up from lower level resellers. I would like to assume the pairs he was able to source were real, people would accuse him less and are more likely to buy. but all these other small time dudes coming up with 50+ is insane.

I feel this release may be the beginning of the end for some of us.

D6E557BA-7AFB-4857-B4B9-0DF196425132.jpeg
Chicago’s was easy, IN STORE THAT IS.. actually the last easy OG.. no one wanted to pay that $300 day one because of “online restock” LOLOLOL

If there was any store that didn’t need to backdoor, it would be this dude.. I HATE the game, even tho I knew I NEVER had a shot at these.
Exactly. If trophy room got all 12,000 pairs, that’s roughly $1 million in profit. Even with giving 2,000 pairs to f and f.

Exactly. If trophy room got all 12,000 pairs, that’s roughly $1 million in profit. Even with giving 2,000 pairs to f and f.
lets go easy and say he got 2,000 pairs.
dude scored 2,000,000 gross sales on this one release

must be investing in GME

The funniest thing for me at this point? The fact that basically nobody is going to be able to wear these and not have them called either fake, or get **** on because the way the release went down...

I mean, unless your a JB athlete or have a history of plugs from the brand, I’m calling fake 😂...

some were backdoored of course. all? no.

and there were 8500 of each dior. and they cost $2000, so there were bound to be less entries.
Most were backdoored, not all of course, otherwise SNKRS wouldnt have had a handful of pairs to sell.
Not sure what Dior being $2k and "less entries" has to do with anything. Everyone still went for the $2k shoe knowing that they could make 3-5 times that if they resold it.
Around 8500 Dior highs and 5000 Dior lows, almost similar to the TR1 amount, and still only 1 W screenshot and 0 NT winners.

even with only 12k pairs you'd see SOME posted by regular non-YouTube/Social media fashion and sneaker influencers. I've seen super limited shoes with 10k or less made and came across a good amount of random people posting their pairs. So to have none says what we already know.

D6E557BA-7AFB-4857-B4B9-0DF196425132.jpeg
Chicago’s was easy, IN STORE THAT IS.. actually the last easy OG.. no one wanted to pay that $300 day one because of “online restock” LOLOLOL
:stoneface:

I paid damn near $500 release day

not surewhat the funk you

I truly thought there would be a bunch of NT W’s. Such as the Unions, Bodegas, CNCPTS etc..

i just dont wanna see his entitled poo eating grin on anymore snkrs stuff. or nike stuff for that matter.

reminds me of the ghetto leprechaun in the hood dude.
1613007910179.gif

watching him show off his stuff, acting like he has to work hard to be a shoe head. what real talent has my man shown? besides taking advantage of the shoe game now? and this whole fiasco? Nike should cut him off, buuuuut we know how thats gonna go.

Don’t look too kosher

that’s just me
i was gonna say. they look fake. the midsole at the heel protrudes a little too much out the back. toe shape. but what do i know? ive only held both versions of the fakes, not a legit pair with blue laces.

i like how dude acts like check check is a great verification lol. they pass fake TS1 all day. and how would they have a legit pair......

and blacklight test? easy for a faker to pass when they blacklight it themselves and remove any spots.

Back
Top Bottom