TROPHY ROOM X AIR JORDAN 17 (OCTOBER 28TH)

LOL
1.PNG

I couldn’t pull the trigger. I’ve spent to much and $300 + when I’m not a big fan of the model. Maybe if they sit longer today I might cave

I grabbed my pair, yea that $323 is a high price point but i really liked the shoe and can't wait to get them on my feet.....imo even though they say there shipping for free your still paying for it in the increased price and also with the tee added in figure that to be about $30 alone, if they had the shoe at $275 and you added in S/H and tax for some along with the shirt it would come out to about what there charging so :ohwell:

That’s all that really matters man. But I feel like we as consumers second guess ourselves when we have to try and justify the price of things in our minds. If you don’t like the price, by all means keep your money and move along. These business NEED us, not the other way around. So show your power as a consumer when you feel the need to do so.

I see these are still sitting online. That $323 ain't the business for the XVII model. Especially with no case and the fact you can't even pick your shirt size.

Crazy to me that the color way is fire, but that price is straight basura.

Cross that $250 barrier and a playa starts making life decisions.

Back
Top Bottom