TROPHY ROOM X AIR JORDAN 17 (OCTOBER 28TH)

Crazy to me that the color way is fire, but that price is straight basura.

Cross that $250 barrier and a playa starts making life decisions.
I mean PSNY 12's, Kaws, etc can get the price bump on name and followers alone. And THEY ARE ON THE MORE POPULAR MODELS. Sorry. I was in at $275. I can't justify $323. Even if it is just $48 more

Last edited:
323 and you can't pick tshirt size? smh. as much as I like these, I'll get them down the road when someone is trying to dump them.

323 and you can't pick tshirt size? smh. as much as I like these, I'll get them down the road when someone is trying to dump them.

Exactly. The XX3s are sitting on eBay for retail, I expect to do the same with these in a few weeks/months.

Sitting? Figured....

Lol got two pairs of gator 17s the day they dropped.. it def ain’t about the money for these.. this dude is just foolish.

I am trying hard to convince myself to cop. Basically if they were at $275, taxes and shipping would have had them roughly at the $323 range. But, my senses just won't let me click that complete order button.

Did the other Trophy Room drops sit online?? I somehow had been in Orlando for all the other drops so never looked to see if they sat online like these

Did the other Trophy Room drops sit online?? I somehow had been in Orlando for all the other drops so never looked to see if they sat online like these
Trophy room 16’s didn’t sit very long online maybe 15-20 min if that.

No. T

No. 23's and 16's sold out in minutes. 16's were the longest under 30 min

Wth, i just hit up the site 20 mins ago and checked out. I’m anticipating a “refund” e-mail arent I?

Back
Top Bottom