True Life: I never had a King's Hawaiian Sweet Roll until last weekend...

784922b.jpg

Bruh...

Just, bruh....

I'm not a huge bread eater, but I was about to checkout at Target and there was a King's display by the register. Said **** it, and copped a pack. It was like crack. Put some turkey, swiss, and horseradish on that joint, and it was nothing short of amazing. It was ALL about the bread.

I must be the last person on Earth who has eaten Kings, because people are like :wow: when I say I had never had it before.

Appreciated.

You've been missing out bro, those things are delicious, I used eat them by themselves moreso than putting other things on them, but no matter what you did it was good. 

OP you been missin out! Best rolls ever man. When we have them for dinner i usually try to sneak and steal 2 before its even dinner time

tried them and didnt like them.......cuban bread from local small bodegitas / markets in hialeah / miami area though 
pimp.gif

My brother loves that bread. Never had it until a couple of years ago. Good bread but I like that yellow potato bread better.

It's funny, our dept had a May The 4th Be With You pot luck yesterday & our dept manager made Hawaiian pulled pork BBQ & served it on King's rolls... :smokin That ish was sooo good & the Kings made it that much better. The rolls have a nice sweet taste to them.

It's funny, our dept had a May The 4th Be With You pot luck yesterday & our dept manager made Hawaiian pulled pork BBQ & served it on King's rolls... :smokin That ish was sooo good & the Kings made it that much better. The rolls have a nice sweet taste to them.
was just about to post about Hawaiian pork on these bad boys :smokin

These things are Crack. I can eat a whole bag of those delicious ******* with nothing on them :lol:

Im apart of my command's social committee and we sold those pulled pork sandwiches on king rolls. sold out in 20 mins joints was crack :wow: :smokin

You've been missing out bro, those things are delicious, I used eat them by themselves moreso than putting other things on them, but no matter what you did it was good. 
And this guy doesn't eem like eggs?

Back
Top Bottom