True Life: I never had a King's Hawaiian Sweet Roll until last weekend...

That Munchies video made me buy the ingredients for the breakfast sandwich last night.

Just copped the hamburger buns the other day. Been making burgers every day for like 3 days.

****** around with these this past weekend. My wife loves these so I decided to make her a breakfast sammich.

Bought a 4 pack. Sliced it in half.

View media item 1553962
Threw both halves in the oven to toast a bit and warm up.

Threw some bacon in the microwave. Pulled out the Kraft singles (the only cheese we have, for my son really, but the Mrs. don't mind it. I can't stand it).

Cooked up some scrambled eggs.

Pulled the halves out the oven. Put the cheese on one side while hot so it started to melt. Buttered the other half.

Hot eggs on cheese for additional meltage.

View media item 1553963
Pile on the bacon.

View media item 1553964
Put it together and voila....

View media item 1553965

OP you are godsent for this knowledge you have bestowed upon us.

Last edited:
Anybody ever use these to make bread pudding?
nerd.gif
dylan-shock.gif

Salted+Caramel+Pina+Colada+Bread+Pudding6.png

I

Yo illphillip illphillip , next time you make that samich with the bacon, try this homie... :smokin

Believe it or not, oven baked bacon is the best way to make bacon that I've come across...

Last edited:
I like that. Could microwave that as well but I'll also try the oven.

But when I make bacon wrapped asparagus, it's oven cooked and I like the crisp I get from the microwave much more.

Maybe it would be different without the asparagus though.

Repped.

Last edited:
I don't put the baking rack over the "bacon patties" & it comes out fine... But that dude in the vid didn't put enough bacon on that samich... I put 2-3 "bacon patties"... Wouldn't even think about putting just 1...

Back
Top Bottom