True Or False: The Air Jordan XX Stealth's Are The Last Classic Air Jordan

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

The 20s are a classic shoe.. Not just the stealths.

side20-02.gif
side20-03.gif
side20-04.gif

Only three colorways I count though haha.

I got all of'em but wasn't feeling the QS so I left those on the rack. I must say the West Coast XX are fire too. I went thru a lot of crap to getEastbay to ship me some to VA!!!

Other than the patent leather, huge laser monstrosity strap and goofy floating ankle strap, it's not a bad looking shoe. But a classic? No chance.

TRUE. I'M SO GLAD I GOT MINE! I PRAY THESE ARE IN THE PACKS! I CAN GIVE MY OLD ONES (WHICH ARE STILL PRETTY FRESH) TO MY BROTHER..

Yeah, the XX's in itself to me is a classic shoe. But, if I had to pick particular models, it would have to be......

Stealth XX, black/red XXII, white/black-red XXI....and when the Stealth XXIII comes out it will surpass them all

stealth XX's allowed da black XX3's to exist....

and might i say da stealth XX's are da last NON retro jordan to sell out in less then a week....titainium XX3's dont count cuz they were super limited.

for me..the last Classic air jordan is gonna be the last numbered air jordan which is the aj 23 black/stealth..

Im pissed i miss on these...i shoulda got some when my cousin had discount for 89.99 for these...

IMO the last classic jordan is the XX2 sleek nice design. Before that i would have to go with the XVI, beautiful shoe

FALSE, i loved the all black 21's It was the first one in a long time that looked more like a basketball shoe. I understand it wasn't as flashy asthe XX but still a great looking shoe. I still have not seen a XXII that I liked and there a million different PE's and all that, but I think it is ahorrible looking shoe, but to each his own. Every shoe in the Jordan line, someone will love it and some will hate it... nature of the game

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Can't believe cats is feeling the QS XX's over the stealth's.

Sh.. look like Zebra kicks.

I did like the XXI's, but not that red suede crap. Ugly anyway you put it. All red suede sneakers, leave that crap for DaDa or whatever that tacky as hell company was called.

If they would have been all black suede then I would have, nah still wouldn't have been better than the suedes.

I like the OG color to the XXI's and the Black/Red to the XX2's, but I prefer the stealth XX's over them.
AGREE, dont see how people put the red suede xx1 over stealths. i own a pair of red suede xx1 but rather have stealths. also, qs are nice but not eyepopping like the stealths.

so yea true until the blk red xx3 come out.

Last classic was the blk/red XVI. The XX would have been a classic if removed the high heel strap and made the shoe a mid top, instead of making it a low topwith a strap on them.

The Stealths are cold but the last classic in my opinion. I'm ready for these Blk XX3s. I mean, they are the XX3s in case somebody missed that. MichaelJordan #23, Air Jordan XX3, see where I'm going......

COOK # 45
get fit shoeboy !

Back
Top Bottom