Tucker Carlson from Fox News " Michael Vick should have been executed...."

maybe he's still upset that he's 45 and still hasn't hit puberty...?

maybe he's still upset that he's 45 and still hasn't hit puberty...?

Wow. They still yelling bout Vick. Son said " I'm a Christian and I believe he should've Been executed"

Wow. They still yelling bout Vick. Son said " I'm a Christian and I believe he should've Been executed"

What a clown! He started to get frustrated at the end because they didn't agree with him.
laugh.gif

I am probably the biggest dog lover there is in the world and even I forgave Vick after a while. People should get over it.

I am probably the biggest dog lover there is in the world and even I forgave Vick after a while. People should get over it.

If it were Peyton Manning, those words would have NEVER come out of this clowns mouth.
And
indifferent.gif
at this guy scoffing at 2 years in jail, like he would've just eaten those years like it was nothing.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Cosign

If it were Peyton Manning, those words would have NEVER come out of this clowns mouth.
And
indifferent.gif
at this guy scoffing at 2 years in jail, like he would've just eaten those years like it was nothing.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Cosign

They do this on purpose. Never mind fools. It's his business. He probably did it to counter the praise Obama recently has given him on his triumph over his obstacle...

They do this on purpose. Never mind fools. It's his business. He probably did it to counter the praise Obama recently has given him on his triumph over his obstacle...

Back
Top Bottom