Tuna

:rofl: :rofl:

this dude said watermelon.

and tuna salad sandwiches are :pimp: craving some now. Tuna+mayo+dill+boil eggs. mix that thing up. thank me later

so growing up my mom never fed us tuna, shes not from america and in her country they never had tuna.

so recently i tried some tuna subs from subway and also local sub shops and i love tuna

so tonight i went to smart n final to buy some tuna and i find it and its all in these small metal cans that look like cat food. i could not get myself to buy it because i would feel like a cat eating cat food.

is there any other forms of tuna that wont make me feel like a cat eating cat food?

i really dont wanna quit on tuna especaially since alot of people are telling me its healthy but i also dont wanna drop 5 dollars everyday for as sub

:rofl: :rofl:

this dude said watermelon.

and tuna salad sandwiches are :pimp: craving some now. Tuna+mayo+dill+boil eggs. mix that thing up. thank me later
:pimp: :lol:

This is how much mayo Subway puts in their tuna:

w6apr.jpg

That's why it tastes good. I only like the taste of tuna salad if I buy it from a sandwich shop or deli. If I make it at home I hate how it tastes.

You have mental block OP.  It's not like you're being asked to buy fish, scale it, and gut it (GROSS)!  Just buy the can, open it, and BE A MAN.

Also, raw fish consumption is bad.  SMH at those countries over fishing TUNA.

This is how much mayo Subway puts in their tuna:

w6apr.jpg
that's disgusting yo. must be some real **** too because if you look at the Nutritional facts on Subway Tuna it's surprisingly bad when normally tuna is great. 

OP stop trolling us and eat the damn tuna from the damn cans yo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom