Tupac Shakur: The Most Interesting Man In The World (Long Read, But Worth It)

Pac is the product of a lifestyle that he never truly wanted to live but he went through with it because he was addicted to the notoriety and it made his voice and message be heard. It out lasted his physical form and manifested into a legacy that even our grandkids will know.

* Dances to "What's ya phone number"

Pac is the product of a lifestyle that he never truly wanted to live but he went through with it because he was addicted to the notoriety and it made his voice and message be heard. It out lasted his physical form and manifested into a legacy that even our grandkids will know.

* Dances to "What's ya phone number"
Damn u said that so elegantly
pimp.gif
lol

Pac got brainwashed in the pen he knew damn well BIG had nothing to do with him getting popped

That was discussed in here years ago. The homie Ill Phillip I believe dropped a lot of knowledge about the whole Bigge/Pac situation. Apparently Pac had a convo w/ Biggie about it and said he knew they had nothing to do w/ the Quad Studios shooting but was trying to sell the records or something of that nature.
Now while other rappers since are guilty if the same ******* this is the fake **** I think most ppl are aware of.
gonna stay out of this one.

I get legit angry when folks say Pac was fake. smh.
IMO he totally lowered himself by indulging in all that thug life nonsense. He'd still be alive if he ain't let Suge put the battery in his back.

And that's what I find fake about him. Talk about uplifting women and the black community and how we gonna persevere and then releases Makaveli The Don Killumaniti: The 7 Day Theory, one of the most hateful rap albums I've ever heard :lol: :smh:

But the Makaveli album did have uplifting/positive songs though. Aside from that, there's like 5-6 records on there that I wouldn't even consider hateful rap. That alone is half the album right there.
To Live & Die in L.A is a great song.

For the most part the album is just hating. Can't even really rank it cuz of that. Even in songs that aren't disses there's at least a verse or a few bars ******* on some East coast rapper :lol:

Those 6 songs you're claiming are positive ain't balancing out the hate.

Where exactly was Pac ******* on east coast rappers on Hail Mary, To Live & Die In LA, Just Like Daddy, Hold Ya Head, White Man's World, Blasphemy, Me & My Girlfriend, or Krazy? Hell even on Life Of An Outlaw he wasn't taking shots at anybody. That's a total of 9 songs. Which makes it 75% of the album without ******* on east coast rappers. You sure we're talking about the same album here? :lol:
I wish the music forum thread breaking down all the hate in that album was still around.

Yeah I'm talking about that album.

:lol: @ dude calling it most balanced album.

That's MATW.

Last edited:
Pac got brainwashed in the pen he knew damn well BIG had nothing to do with him getting popped

That was discussed in here years ago. The homie Ill Phillip I believe dropped a lot of knowledge about the whole Bigge/Pac situation. Apparently Pac had a convo w/ Biggie about it and said he knew they had nothing to do w/ the Quad Studios shooting but was trying to sell the records or something of that nature.
Now while other rappers since are guilty if the same ******* this is the fake **** I think most ppl are aware of.
gonna stay out of this one.

I get legit angry when folks say Pac was fake. smh.
IMO he totally lowered himself by indulging in all that thug life nonsense. He'd still be alive if he ain't let Suge put the battery in his back.

And that's what I find fake about him. Talk about uplifting women and the black community and how we gonna persevere and then releases Makaveli The Don Killumaniti: The 7 Day Theory, one of the most hateful rap albums I've ever heard :lol: :smh:

But the Makaveli album did have uplifting/positive songs though. Aside from that, there's like 5-6 records on there that I wouldn't even consider hateful rap. That alone is half the album right there.
To Live & Die in L.A is a great song.

For the most part the album is just hating. Can't even really rank it cuz of that. Even in songs that aren't disses there's at least a verse or a few bars ******* on some East coast rapper :lol:

Those 6 songs you're claiming are positive ain't balancing out the hate.

Where exactly was Pac ******* on east coast rappers on Hail Mary, To Live & Die In LA, Just Like Daddy, Hold Ya Head, White Man's World, Blasphemy, Me & My Girlfriend, or Krazy? Hell even on Life Of An Outlaw he wasn't taking shots at anybody. That's a total of 9 songs. Which makes it 75% of the album without ******* on east coast rappers. You sure we're talking about the same album here? :lol:
I wish the music forum thread breaking down all the hate in that album was still around.

Yeah I'm talking about that album.

:lol: @ dude calling it most balanced album.

That's MATW.
Outside of 3 songs he went in on other rappers I still don't see where you're getting an entire album worth of hating/taking shots at east coast rappers. Point it out cause I don't see it.

Cuz it is balanced. Me Against The World is too. I don't even know what you mean by hateful. Did the album scare you or some ****? :lol: I gotta remember this is general. Where dudes be sounding clueless discussing music.

Yo! This thread just made re-listen to "Me Against The World". I appreciate it way more than I did when I gave it a half listen as a youngin.

:pimp:

:pimp:

Last edited:
Just play the album.

You gotta hear it not see it.

Makaveli is one of the albums that stays in my rotation. Again, you keep beating around the bush when I ask you to point out the hating/dissing you claim the album to have outside of Bomb First, Toss It Up, and Agains All Odds. If he's dissing or hating on anyone it shouldn't be hard to point out and prove your point.

Last edited:
This was discussed in the music forum years ago.

How you read hateful and think the album scared anybody? :lol: Maybe hateful means something else to you?

Last edited:

How you read hateful and think the album scared anybody? :lol: Maybe hateful means something else to you?

You ain't making sense dude. :lol:

Bomb First, the last verse of Toss It and Against All Odds are the only songs where he's taking shots.

So when you say it's hateful I'm thinking this **** scared you or something. :lol: Cuz it ain't a hateful album.

Last edited:
Just play the album.

You gotta hear it not see it.

Makaveli is one of the albums that stays in my rotation. Again, you keep beating around the bush when I ask you to point out the hating/dissing you claim the album to have outside of Bomb First, Toss It Up, and Agains All Odds. If he's dissing or hating on anyone it shouldn't be hard to point out and prove your point.
Nah I said what I said originally. I don't know how what I said is beating around the bush.

Listen to the lyrics.

Listen to the album, I heard the disses and hate on it. A turn compared to other PAC albums or generic tracks where he's just saying **** his enemies.

Last edited:

You ain't making sense dude. :lol:

Bomb First, the last verse of Toss It and Against All Odds are the only songs where he's taking shots.

So when you say it's hateful I'm thinking this **** scared you or something. :lol: Cuz it ain't a hateful album.
If that really makes sense to you :lol:

Nothing you saying makes sense. :lol:

If you said the album has a dark/serious tone, that would make sense. But hateful? Nah.

Bruh if I said this person is a hater, he's hating hard, he's mad hateful you would interpret that as that person is scary?

:lol: This is why I ain't putting much stock in you saying I'm not making sense cuz that leap in logic makes no sense.

Just cuz something is hateful don't make it scary and vice versa.

Now if it's just yall don't understand what I'm saying when I say hateful well I could tell that by the first replies with y'all logging the # of songs and ****.

Last edited:
Threads talking about PAC really show that he wasn't able to accomplish the task at hand. So much confusion and false understanding to what he was about. Fake couldn't even be thought of in the same breath as PAC if there was even a semblance of genuine understanding and relatability.

Zik, you gotta change your quote settings man. Change it to, "Quote only last quote" instead of the string of posts that is always quoted when you quote

Back
Top Bottom