Tupac Shakur: The Most Interesting Man In The World (Long Read, But Worth It)

Pac believed his own hype when he started ACTING like what he thought a thug was. Coming from where he was from....he was built for it by default. Like imagine if NAS started wildin after Illmatic. It wasn't necessary. But Pac became paranoid, empowered and bought into it. Like he said in that interview with Monster Kody...he started out with the movement, then urned to the banging. The opposite of what Monster and other dudes in the system were doing. I think Pac legitimately wanted to unite and empower the brothers that were lost...he himself got lost slightly in the way.

Nonetheless, A brilliant man. And definitely "real" in many senses. He was never "soft", or anything like that. Just a guy that grew up in some of the worst hoods in America....was super talented, and inspired people. At the time he died, he didn't reach who he wanted to grow into yet. He got sidetracked. But there's, "2 sides to a ***** though."

The thing I found the most "Fake" about Pac was how hard he went for the west coast. He spent his first 17-18 years on the East Coast....then moved out Oakland. When he was wildin.....he wa making "To live and die in LA".

That was phony. All in all, he still a legend and a real one at the end of the day :pimp:.

just like how lebron aint ready for that MVP / Best Player in the World lifestyle that he's claiming.

fraud *** mfs
roll.gif
Good 1 

No troll best thing to happen to pac was passing away. Hate to see how bad his career would of taken a dive in this day and age.

Obama wouldn't be the first Black President if 2pac wasn't killed.

Well pac was good at having others pull his strings for him so that makes sense. Probably would of had suge calling the shots behind closed doors

Last edited:
gonna stay out of this one.

I get legit angry when folks say Pac was fake. smh.
IMO he totally lowered himself by indulging in all that thug life nonsense. He'd still be alive if he ain't let Suge put the battery in his back.

And that's what I find fake about him. Talk about uplifting women and the black community and how we gonna persevere and then releases Makaveli The Don Killumaniti: The 7 Day Theory, one of the most hateful rap albums I've ever heard :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

IMO he totally lowered himself by indulging in all that thug life nonsense. He'd still be alive if he ain't let Suge put the battery in his back.

And that's what I find fake about him. Talk about uplifting women and the black community and how we gonna persevere and then releases Makaveli The Don Killumaniti: The 7 Day Theory, one of the most hateful rap albums I've ever heard :lol: :smh:

But the Makaveli album did have uplifting/positive songs though. Aside from that, there's like 5-6 records on there that I wouldn't even consider hateful rap. That alone is half the album right there.

Last edited:

But the Makaveli album did have uplifting/positive songs though. Aside from that, there's like 5-6 records on there that I wouldn't even consider hateful rap. That alone is half the album right there.
To Live & Die in L.A is a great song.

For the most part the album is just hating. Can't even really rank it cuz of that. Even in songs that aren't disses there's at least a verse or a few bars ******* on some East coast rapper :lol:

Those 6 songs you're claiming are positive ain't balancing out the hate.

Multi-faceted dude.

Some of y'all just be spilling out assumptions like water.

You have to realize, the big and puffy thing was made to capitalize off of. Controversy sells. You gotta understand the type of $ PAC lost from that entire NYC situation and he was feeding his entire family off of his career. If you really haven't dug through and did your research you're basing your opinions off of hearsay instead of facts. PAC was an activist and was building his power and wealth so he could make bigger impacts and better the community. Adapting and trying to survive in the gang atmosphere cost him his life.

Last edited:
Multi-faceted dude.

Some of y'all just be spilling out assumptions like water.

You have to realize, the big and puffy thing was made to capitalize off of. Controversy sells. You gotta understand the type of $ PAC lost from that entire NYC situation and he was feeding his entire family off of his career. If you really haven't dug through and did your research you're basing your opinions off of hearsay instead of facts. PAC was an activist and was building his power and wealth so he could make bigger impacts and better the community. Adapting and trying to survive in the gang atmosphere cost him his life.
Whats the facts then?  Lets see if they match mine

Back
Top Bottom