Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i was hoping he'd go back to orlando
eyes.gif

This.
tired.gif

Im turkish and this man makes me very proud
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Suns gonna be wack next year playing 0 defense...no one is going to get close to replacing Amar'e #s

Suns gonna be wack next year playing 0 defense...no one is going to get close to replacing Amar'e #s

I don't understand why people keep saying a great trade for PHX, the people saying that are clearly people who didnt get the chance to see him play last season and still think he is the dude from Orlando. The dude is a @+@%@@+ bum, he needs to BALL in his hands at all times or he won't do nothing and how is that gonna work when Nash has the ball in his hand 95% of the time. The dude is slow as hell, plays no defense and is sure to play like crap if he doesn't have the ball in his hands. PHX been making stupid moves ever since Amare left, like why in the hell would you go and sign Childress
laugh.gif
now they have no one to rebound for them
laugh.gif

I wish PHX the best of luck wit Turkoglu though, their gonna need it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't understand why people keep saying a great trade for PHX, the people saying that are clearly people who didnt get the chance to see him play last season and still think he is the dude from Orlando. The dude is a @+@%@@+ bum, he needs to BALL in his hands at all times or he won't do nothing and how is that gonna work when Nash has the ball in his hand 95% of the time. The dude is slow as hell, plays no defense and is sure to play like crap if he doesn't have the ball in his hands. PHX been making stupid moves ever since Amare left, like why in the hell would you go and sign Childress
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But a Raptors fan should be happy about getting Barbosa 
laugh.gif
  You better hope he rots on the bench!

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But a Raptors fan should be happy about getting Barbosa 
laugh.gif
  You better hope he rots on the bench!

EightysBaby, exactly what i was thinking.

i'm from toronto, so glad to see him out of toronto. he was garbage here, and will be garbage with nash on the suns.

Originally Posted by amilli1210

good pick up if true. Hedo can play the 3 or 4 and he's a perfect fit for the suns offense. But Josh Childress back in the NBA? Let's see how this goeswor
word?

good pick up if true. Hedo can play the 3 or 4 and he's a perfect fit for the suns offense. But Josh Childress back in the NBA? Let's see how this goeswor
word?

EightysBaby, exactly what i was thinking.

i'm from toronto, so glad to see him out of toronto. he was garbage here, and will be garbage with nash on the suns.

word?

word?

Back
Top Bottom