Turkoglu traded to Phx

My dudes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Suns gonna be wack next year playing 0 defense...no one is going to get close to replacing Amar'e #s

When did the Suns ever play defense?

Plus, they won 54 games in 2006 without Amar'e.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Suns gonna be wack next year playing 0 defense...no one is going to get close to replacing Amar'e #s

When did the Suns ever play defense?

Plus, they won 54 games in 2006 without Amar'e.

Originally Posted by al3x89

EightysBaby, exactly what i was thinking.

i'm from toronto, so glad to see him out of toronto. he was garbage here, and will be garbage with nash on the suns.
Toronto just sucks as a team period. Playing for a boring team with no playoff hope vs playing for a western conference runner up is different. I'm sure Hedo would step it up now that he got to a better more competent team and not to forget he will get a lot of passes from Nash

i'm from toronto, so glad to see him out of toronto. he was garbage here, and will be garbage with nash on the suns.
Toronto just sucks as a team period. Playing for a boring team with no playoff hope vs playing for a western conference runner up is different. I'm sure Hedo would step it up now that he got to a better more competent team and not to forget he will get a lot of passes from Nash

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The problem though is that his work ethic is absolutely crap. He showed up to training camp citing fatigue as an excuse not to practice/play for a couple of weeks even though he had 3 full months off after the 2009 finals. Then he uses his lack of preparation in training camp as an excuse for his slow start to the season...then he continues to play like crap for the rest of the season but plays hard in the final few games as the Raptors were trying to get the 8th seed. There's no guarantee he will be motivated on the Suns.

Another issue is that he complained he wasnt getting the ball enough on the Raptors. I wonder how he's going to feel about 95% of the Sun's offense being directed by Nash.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The problem though is that his work ethic is absolutely crap. He showed up to training camp citing fatigue as an excuse not to practice/play for a couple of weeks even though he had 3 full months off after the 2009 finals. Then he uses his lack of preparation in training camp as an excuse for his slow start to the season...then he continues to play like crap for the rest of the season but plays hard in the final few games as the Raptors were trying to get the 8th seed. There's no guarantee he will be motivated on the Suns.

Another issue is that he complained he wasnt getting the ball enough on the Raptors. I wonder how he's going to feel about 95% of the Sun's offense being directed by Nash.

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

I don't understand why people keep saying a great trade for PHX, the people saying that are clearly people who didnt get the chance to see him play last season and still think he is the dude from Orlando. The dude is a @+@%@@+ bum, he needs to BALL in his hands at all times or he won't do nothing and how is that gonna work when Nash has the ball in his hand 95% of the time. The dude is slow as hell, plays no defense and is sure to play like crap if he doesn't have the ball in his hands. PHX been making stupid moves ever since Amare left, like why in the hell would you go and sign Childress
laugh.gif
now they have no one to rebound for them
laugh.gif

I wish PHX the best of luck wit Turkoglu though, their gonna need it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But a Raptors fan should be happy about getting Barbosa 
laugh.gif
  You better hope he rots on the bench!
I'm happy we got Barbosa.

Hedo's on the decline and I'm not mad. We just dumped the biggest contract on the team and a BUM in Reggie Evans.

Now we get Chandler and Diaw (?) which is way better than just getting Beasley and Chalmers (well, that's what everyone was expecting).

Jack
DeRozan (please Triano play him)
*needs to be filled in and we ain't playing Weems for the love of Hesus
Bargnani
Chandler

...that bench is mighty doo doo after this summer
laugh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

I don't understand why people keep saying a great trade for PHX, the people saying that are clearly people who didnt get the chance to see him play last season and still think he is the dude from Orlando. The dude is a @+@%@@+ bum, he needs to BALL in his hands at all times or he won't do nothing and how is that gonna work when Nash has the ball in his hand 95% of the time. The dude is slow as hell, plays no defense and is sure to play like crap if he doesn't have the ball in his hands. PHX been making stupid moves ever since Amare left, like why in the hell would you go and sign Childress
laugh.gif
now they have no one to rebound for them
laugh.gif

I wish PHX the best of luck wit Turkoglu though, their gonna need it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But a Raptors fan should be happy about getting Barbosa 
laugh.gif
  You better hope he rots on the bench!
I'm happy we got Barbosa.

Hedo's on the decline and I'm not mad. We just dumped the biggest contract on the team and a BUM in Reggie Evans.

Now we get Chandler and Diaw (?) which is way better than just getting Beasley and Chalmers (well, that's what everyone was expecting).

Jack
DeRozan (please Triano play him)
*needs to be filled in and we ain't playing Weems for the love of Hesus
Bargnani
Chandler

...that bench is mighty doo doo after this summer
laugh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

This team can either be very entertaining to watch or can turn out like the Raptors did last season... Whatever happens, I'll be here to enjoy it
pimp.gif

This team can either be very entertaining to watch or can turn out like the Raptors did last season... Whatever happens, I'll be here to enjoy it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDiddy

pimp.gif
Turn out like the Raptors. Maybe Josh might help, but I know Warrick and Hedo won't. 

pimp.gif
Turn out like the Raptors. Maybe Josh might help, but I know Warrick and Hedo won't. 

pimp.gif
That team looks like hot GARBAGE. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

team looks solid, i predict like 8th season for them

lopez can still run the pick and roll, i hope hes healthy for next season

if they really want earl clark to develop , we should make a trade to shorten the bench by a person.

team looks solid, i predict like 8th season for them

lopez can still run the pick and roll, i hope hes healthy for next season

if they really want earl clark to develop , we should make a trade to shorten the bench by a person.

Originally Posted by 430AM

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Garbage?  They're probably the deepest team in the league next to the Magic. 

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Pay no mind.

This Suns team looks like they will run you to DEATH! They have a lot of size too. It'll be interesting to see how Josh has grown as a player since last being with the Hawks.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Pay no mind.

This Suns team looks like they will run you to DEATH! They have a lot of size too. It'll be interesting to see how Josh has grown as a player since last being with the Hawks.

Back
Top Bottom