Turning Myself In @ 2 pm

damn fam i remember reading ur first thread
smh.gif
at the system !!! stay up it will be over before you know it

damn homie, i feel for you. it sucks that you gotta go back in after just getting out

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Stop Breaking the Law.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
QFT. Like i feel bad for you but maybe you should learn fromyour mistakes? Keep ya head up, hope it all works out.

Damn, you just got out to. Like others have said stay strong and hold your head up fam.

just be good man dont get into any trouble and you will be out quiker than you think, and this time when you get out stay out

just to let some of ya _'s know that this is still part of the same sentence its not like i went out and caught another charge
indifferent.gif

Hold ya head bro. Use this team to mentally do some good in your life so when you get out, you are a better man.
Just stay outta trouble in there..

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I was facing 10+ on attempted & kidnapping

I had everything - new townhouse, bikes (ducatti & yzf450 quad), a 2002GS and a 2005 350z drop

I posted a 50g bail and did like the ginger bread man

In the end I lost cause I dont have all the nice stuff the USA has to offer, but I rather be broke with girls and ganga than in the cell
that's what i'd do. what continent u flea to?

yall some lames for coming in here to taunt dude.

he's paying restitution to society

keep your lame !$! taunting comments to yourself.

hold your head, g.

Originally Posted by leothegod

just to let some of ya _'s know that this is still part of the same sentence its not like i went out and caught another charge
indifferent.gif

I was just about to mention this...Anyway, keep your head up homie..Just do your time and stay positive. It sounds like you learned from your mistakes sohopefully when you get out you can change your life for the better. God bless...

Damn son!! Try to learn something while you're there. Somebody reccomend this man some life changing books...

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

What the hell kind of sentence did you get? In then out and then back in again?

I'd almost rather just get it over with all at once. Good luck though. It could always be worse than 8 more months.
i was dealing with 2 different states NY & CT thats why its like this neither judge would agree to run my sentence concurrent
embarassed.gif

Ahh, I see...consecutive sentences. Often it works that way when dealing with two different states. Different counties in the same state is one thing, butusually each state wants time served for the crime in their jurisdiction. I can't tell you how many dudes at my job get amped to get out, only to bepicked up by a neighboring state. I'm talking dudes doing 15 year stretches, only to have some charge from the 90's come back to get them. Sucks.

Either way, do that little bit of time and make up your mind to never go back, if that's what you want.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I was facing 10+ on attempted & kidnapping

I had everything - new townhouse, bikes (ducatti & yzf450 quad), a 2002GS and a 2005 350z drop

I posted a 50g bail and did like the ginger bread man

In the end I lost cause I dont have all the nice stuff the USA has to offer, but I rather be broke with girls and ganga than in the cell
that's what i'd do. what continent u flea to?
It should be obvious where he is

Back
Top Bottom