Turning Myself In @ 2 pm

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I was facing 10+ on attempted & kidnapping

I had everything - new townhouse, bikes (ducatti & yzf450 quad), a 2002GS and a 2005 350z drop

I posted a 50g bail and did like the ginger bread man

In the end I lost cause I dont have all the nice stuff the USA has to offer, but I rather be broke with girls and ganga than in the cell
that's what i'd do. what continent u flea to?
It should be obvious where he is

I'm sayin.

Hold your head, like you said, county isn't that bad but it sure is wack as fu**.

I'm sure we'll still be here when you get out
smokin.gif

Damn.
I didnt even know you was out.
Consecutive sentencing is whack as hell.

You in a CT county now right?

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Damn.
I didnt even know you was out.
Consecutive sentencing is whack as hell.

You in a CT county now right?

na im going to NY...im actually leavin right now....1 NT see ya in 8 MONTHS

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I was facing 10+ on attempted & kidnapping

I had everything - new townhouse, bikes (ducatti & yzf450 quad), a 2002GS and a 2005 350z drop

I posted a 50g bail and did like the ginger bread man

In the end I lost cause I dont have all the nice stuff the USA has to offer, but I rather be broke with girls and ganga than in the cell
I hope you lit all that *##+ on fire before you dipped out. You in Jamaica now?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^Dude jumped ship and being all blatant about it?

#wheredeydodatat

The U.S. wont extradite you unless you killed more than a few people/stole more than a few million dollars. They consider him someone elses problem now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

What the hell kind of sentence did you get? In then out and then back in again?

I'd almost rather just get it over with all at once. Good luck though. It could always be worse than 8 more months.
i was dealing with 2 different states NY & CT thats why its like this neither judge would agree to run my sentence concurrent
embarassed.gif

thats crazy i went thru the same thing in 04 goin back and forth to court at 100 center st in manhattan and bridgeport ct,and had to do 6 months in ny thencome home and do 18 months in ct because they wouldnt run them concurrent

keep your head up and enjoy those mofungos

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

the pen' has exceeding rates of black inmates

just another statistic
smh.gif

#BlackPeopleHaveGotToDoBetter
Its not that simple

Sorry, but your actions should not receive any type of glorification / sympathy from anyone, if anything the legal system wasn't tough enough on you.

leothegod:
just to let some of ya _'s know that this is still part of the same sentence its not like i went out and caught another charge
indifferent.gif

That's how I read it, like this was still part of the original deal.

This whole time, I really hope you've thinking about giving up dealing, man. You won't make as much money right by doing things the right way, gettingthat 9 to 5, but you won't have to worry about dudes coming through your house wrecking shhh, slapping a bracelet on your ankle, sitting behind bars.

Think positive, but think responsibly, bro. Look at that previous crap as young, dumb mistakes that you are done with... and then be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom