Turning Myself In @ 2 pm

smh.gif

Some of you dudes wouldnt talk none of that riff raff in person, though. Shut that +#!$ up. Leo, imma update you when the Saints lose to the Jets in the SB..iaint gotta tell you to hold ya head..you already know what it is

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Some of you dudes wouldnt talk none of that riff raff in person, though. Shut that +#!$ up. Leo, imma update you when the Saints lose to the Jets in the SB..i aint gotta tell you to hold ya head..you already know what it is

laugh.gif
Ravens
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I'm just laughing at the fact that you put coke and responsible in the same sentence. There's nothing responsible about using illegal drugs.
Its laughable that you think that just because something is illegal you cannot use it responsibly.
Marijuana's a great example, no possible OD, no recorded deaths, no brain damage...illegal
Then we have Alcohol, possible OD, an overwhelming amount of recorded deaths, possible brain damage....legal
There's no such thing as a responsibly illegal act.
indifferent.gif
"I have a responsible coke habit", "I do coke responsibly".
Get that $!!+ outta here.
roll.gif

I have been trying to figure out why marijuana is illegal and alcohol and maybe tobacco aren't. I never got a good explanation. My thoughts are it prollyhas to do something with the gov't making money, of course. I mean come on, what kind of "drug" becomes a medical medicine for some states?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

We are talking about coke man. That is harmful to your body.

How is that responsible? I don't care how often it is done. How is it responsible?
You snort coke, you have all the common stimulant effects (caffiene, amphetamines), in addition to the release of dopamine.
Side effects include dilated pupils loss of appetite social stimulation etc.
You're high for however long, you eat, sleep, and maybe take a vitamin and in a few days your dopamine receptors are normal, and your cardiovascular systemas well

There is the factor of addiction which can be avoided with willpower, if you have an addictive personality (excessive shopping, eating etc.) you'll havetrouble using it in moderation.

You obviously don't use if you have extremely low/high bp, or any heart problems (its a stimulant..)
Don't use it if you are underweight, carrying a child, or have psychosis (this should be a no brainer pun not intended)

If you have enough self control to only use it once a week or even once a month than I definitely think that you can use it responsibly.
This of course does not apply to crack/heroin which are way more addictive.

and icykicks79 watch the movie "The Union: The business behind getting high" it should be on Google video
Extremely informative, and gives a great online on why marijuana is illegal as well as the absurdity of its illegality.

you cats are clowns. i know cats who do coke on the regular and they joe-schmoe _s. you can do drugs responsibly.
but thats not the case.

It shames me to no end, To feed poison to those who could very well be my kin
But where there's demand, someone will supply, So I feed them their needs at the same time cry
Yes it pains me to see them need this ,All of them lost souls and I'm their Jesus
Deepest regret and sympathy to the street
I seen them pay for they fix when they kids couldn't eat
And with this in mind, I still didn't quit And that's how I know, that I aint @$@%
My heart bleeds but that's aside from the fact,
I live from my kids and theirs and them youngins after that - Malice

lock this up till he hit the bricks.

heartofthacity, if your child told you that he wants to snort once a month, would you have an issue with it?

I can't believe people are endorsing periodic drug usage.

heartofthacity, if your child told you that he wants to snort once a month, would you have an issue with it?

grin.gif
get outta here bro.

if my "child" was over 18 he can literally do whatever he damn well pleases.

Either way, changed or not, he is doing time for irresponsible choices that he has made. Good luck

Originally Posted by BigShake

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Sorry, but your actions should not receive any type of glorification / sympathy from anyone, if anything the legal system wasn't tough enough on you.

He sold drugs, he didnt murder anyone. Doing and selling drugs is an addiction. Along with punishment, he needs help.

No one is glorifying anything.

indifferent.gif
Drugs kill people though. So can you really say he didn't kill anyone?

I am not here to comment on DUDE'S life though.
You're right... i'll sleep with one eye open cuz i have a bag of weed in my bathroom
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

read my post
and take into consideration that 14 year olds are given vicodin and percocet via prescription.
I didn't start smoking weed until I was 17. I did coke once on my 18th birthday. I always had drugs available but didn't want developmental issues so Iwaited til I was 18-
If my child (under 18) did coke I'd whoop his %!#. I don't care if he did it once. Once he hits 18 I'd tell him to do his homework and make aneducated decision.

But, overall..some people can handle periodic use and some can't. You can't really use your own experiences to predict anyone elses. It would just bewise to not do it

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was facing 10+ on attempted & kidnapping[/color]

I had everything - new townhouse, bikes (ducatti & yzf450 quad), a 2002GS and a 2005 350z drop

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I posted a 50g bail and did like the ginger bread man[/color]

In the end I lost cause I dont have all the nice stuff the USA has to offer, but I rather be broke with girls and ganga than in the cell

indifferent.gif

I hope you get caught and sentenced--that is, if you indeed tried to kidnap and murk someone.

For the people saying that Cocaine is harmful to your body, so are cheeseburgers/fried chicken but many Americans stuff their fat faces in until they can'tmove. Everything is harmful but that's besides the point right now.

I've known Leo for 8 years now, thats my man, I also got a charge a couple years ago that I gloriously and thankfully ended up beating (lack of evidence),I used to sell cocaine during 2005-2007 until I got that charge, I got caught with 23 grams of cocaine and at first the DA and police officers (who wanted meto snitch) were all saying that I was gonna go to jail for 3-5, they wanted me to cop out at 2 1/2. I've changed my life since then, Im a junior incollege, I got a 3.5 gpa, I've changed for the better. I look at that day I got arrested as if it was meant to be, and thats why I'm doing so well now. BUT a lot of you side talking fools saying Leo deserves this are all foolish. If Leo had another 10k to spend on a good lawyer this sentencing would havenever happened. A lot of you people out their look at our American court systems as an honorable way of applying justice, many of you don't understand howcorrupt and money driven greed surrounds our court systems today. The DA's and Judges treat defendents differently just by the defendents ability to hirea good lawyer, DA's and Lawyers treat defendents as if their property and can sometimes swap out deals with each other for future occurences with otherdefendents. Basically, DA's owe lawyers favors, Lawyers owe DA's favors and these favors are composed of human lives. I was lucky, I should have donetime. I got caught with 23 grams of yay while Leo got caught with 2.5 grams. I beat the system without cooperation, I beat the system because I had a jewishwell known lawyer and the DA owed my Lawyer a bit. These Court systems across America do not apply correct justice, their just as corrupt as the drug game andyour local drug dealers. Leo didn't deserve this, no way. 2.5 grams? I understand they had some snitches but come on 2.5 grams and $3500 (which they took)?These wallstreet airheads are laundering hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions and they get a slap on the wrist if they even get caught. All this"you made your bed..now sleep in it" & "you got what you deserved" is just crap. You guys have no idea what he deserves.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was facing 10+ on attempted & kidnapping[/color]

I had everything - new townhouse, bikes (ducatti & yzf450 quad), a 2002GS and a 2005 350z drop

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I posted a 50g bail and did like the ginger bread man[/color]

In the end I lost cause I dont have all the nice stuff the USA has to offer, but I rather be broke with girls and ganga than in the cell

indifferent.gif

I hope you get caught and sentenced--that is, if you indeed tried to kidnap and murk someone.

What if the person he tried to kidnap and kill deserved it

Yeah we all know the Justice system is flawed. You make a great point but the facts and laws still remain unfortunately
smh.gif
. And I know it was just a sillyexample you made, but talking about coke and fried chicken the way you just did is kinda unproductive. That kind of thinking throws yourself in a circle thatyou will never come out of.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

For the people saying that Cocaine is harmful to your body, so are cheeseburgers/fried chicken but many Americans stuff their fat faces in until they can't move. Everything is harmful but that's besides the point right now.

I've known Leo for 8 years now, thats my man, I also got a charge a couple years ago that I gloriously and thankfully ended up beating (lack of evidence), I used to sell cocaine during 2005-2007 until I got that charge, I got caught with 23 grams of cocaine and at first the DA and police officers (who wanted me to snitch) were all saying that I was gonna go to jail for 3-5, they wanted me to cop out at 2 1/2. I've changed my life since then, Im a junior in college, I got a 3.5 gpa, I've changed for the better. I look at that day I got arrested as if it was meant to be, and thats why I'm doing so well now. BUT a lot of you side talking fools saying Leo deserves this are all foolish. If Leo had another 10k to spend on a good lawyer this sentencing would have never happened. A lot of you people out their look at our American court systems as an honorable way of applying justice, many of you don't understand how corrupt and money driven greed surrounds our court systems today. The DA's and Judges treat defendents differently just by the defendents ability to hire a good lawyer, DA's and Lawyers treat defendents as if their property and can sometimes swap out deals with each other for future occurences with other defendents. Basically, DA's owe lawyers favors, Lawyers owe DA's favors and these favors are composed of human lives. I was lucky, I should have done time. I got caught with 23 grams of yay while Leo got caught with 2.5 grams. I beat the system without cooperation, I beat the system because I had a jewish well known lawyer and the DA owed my Lawyer a bit. These Court systems across America do not apply correct justice, their just as corrupt as the drug game and your local drug dealers. Leo didn't deserve this, no way. 2.5 grams? I understand they had some snitches but come on 2.5 grams and $3500 (which they took)? These wallstreet airheads are laundering hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions and they get a slap on the wrist if they even get caught. All this "you made your bed..now sleep in it" & "you got what you deserved" is just crap. You guys have no idea what he deserves.

truth, the justice system is seriously flawed. Drug sentencing is just another example of the systemic/institutionalized racism in this country. If Leo had 2.5g's of crack dude woulda been facing 5-10 SMH

You throw trash at the garbage enough times and eventually you will make it in. Enjoy your time in the dumpster- no sympathy for dope dealers.

Back
Top Bottom