Turning Myself In @ 2 pm

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

I love how my reply on the other page about responsible coke use is being ignored.
It might be because no one cares enough to debate the ridiculous point you were trying to make

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

For the people saying that Cocaine is harmful to your body, so are cheeseburgers/fried chicken but many Americans stuff their fat faces in until they can't move. Everything is harmful but that's besides the point right now.

I've known Leo for 8 years now, thats my man, I also got a charge a couple years ago that I gloriously and thankfully ended up beating (lack of evidence), I used to sell cocaine during 2005-2007 until I got that charge, I got caught with 23 grams of cocaine and at first the DA and police officers (who wanted me to snitch) were all saying that I was gonna go to jail for 3-5, they wanted me to cop out at 2 1/2. I've changed my life since then, Im a junior in college, I got a 3.5 gpa, I've changed for the better. I look at that day I got arrested as if it was meant to be, and thats why I'm doing so well now. BUT a lot of you side talking fools saying Leo deserves this are all foolish. If Leo had another 10k to spend on a good lawyer this sentencing would have never happened. A lot of you people out their look at our American court systems as an honorable way of applying justice, many of you don't understand how corrupt and money driven greed surrounds our court systems today. The DA's and Judges treat defendents differently just by the defendents ability to hire a good lawyer, DA's and Lawyers treat defendents as if their property and can sometimes swap out deals with each other for future occurences with other defendents. Basically, DA's owe lawyers favors, Lawyers owe DA's favors and these favors are composed of human lives. I was lucky, I should have done time. I got caught with 23 grams of yay while Leo got caught with 2.5 grams. I beat the system without cooperation, I beat the system because I had a jewish well known lawyer and the DA owed my Lawyer a bit. These Court systems across America do not apply correct justice, their just as corrupt as the drug game and your local drug dealers. Leo didn't deserve this, no way. 2.5 grams? I understand they had some snitches but come on 2.5 grams and $3500 (which they took)? These wallstreet airheads are laundering hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions and they get a slap on the wrist if they even get caught. All this "you made your bed..now sleep in it" & "you got what you deserved" is just crap. You guys have no idea what he deserves.
23hk4k3.gif

... A lot of you people out their look at our American court systems as an honorable way of applying justice, many of you don't understand how corrupt and money driven greed surrounds our court systems today. The DA's and Judges treat defendents differently just by the defendents ability to hire a good lawyer, DA's and Lawyers treat defendents as if their property and can sometimes swap out deals with each other for future occurences with other defendents. Basically, DA's owe lawyers favors, Lawyers owe DA's favors and these favors are composed of human lives. I was lucky, I should have done time. I got caught with 23 grams of yay while Leo got caught with 2.5 grams. I beat the system without cooperation, I beat the system because I had a jewish well known lawyer and the DA owed my Lawyer a bit. These Court systems across America do not apply correct justice, their just as corrupt as the drug game and your local drug dealers. Leo didn't deserve this, no way. 2.5 grams? I understand they had some snitches but come on 2.5 grams and $3500 (which they took)? These wallstreet airheads are laundering hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions and they get a slap on the wrist if they even get caught. All this "you made your bed..now sleep in it" & "you got what you deserved" is just crap. You guys have no idea what he deserves.

First, let me say that I am NOT one of those looking down on Leo. If anything, I wish him the best of luck and hope that he can continue living a positive lifewhen he gets out.

That said, the proverb "you made you bed, now sleep in it" really does apply to him and everyone else who decides to gamble with the law. You say thelegal system is corrupt but ask yourself, who made him and you, victims of this corrupt legal system? It certainly wasn't me, nor any other member here.

Y'all chose to sell drugs. Y'all chose fast and easy route to money, however illegal the methods in acquiring said money was, rather than working hardand honest, however drudging the process was, like everyone else.

If y'all weren't smart enough with y'all illegal hustle, and effectively got yammed up in the corrupt legal system, whose fault is it? Even if thesystem is corrupt, it shouldn't be able to touch you unless you open yourself up to it--by what, you guessed it--committing crimes, such as selling illegaldrugs.

I mean really, how can you choose to go swimming with sharks, with a freshly cut steak tied to your leg, and then get mad at the sharks when they attack you.Think about it.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I love how my reply on the other page about responsible coke use is being ignored.
It might be because no one cares enough to debate the ridiculous point you were trying to make
OR it could be because a minute ago everyone was like "
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at the idea of responsible coke use"
and now that I briefly outlined how it can be used responsibly on page 7 they feel stupid..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and now that I briefly outlined how it can be used responsibly on page 7 they feel stupid..
You live in Queens, though

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

... A lot of you people out their look at our American court systems as an honorable way of applying justice, many of you don't understand how corrupt and money driven greed surrounds our court systems today. The DA's and Judges treat defendents differently just by the defendents ability to hire a good lawyer, DA's and Lawyers treat defendents as if their property and can sometimes swap out deals with each other for future occurences with other defendents. Basically, DA's owe lawyers favors, Lawyers owe DA's favors and these favors are composed of human lives. I was lucky, I should have done time. I got caught with 23 grams of yay while Leo got caught with 2.5 grams. I beat the system without cooperation, I beat the system because I had a jewish well known lawyer and the DA owed my Lawyer a bit. These Court systems across America do not apply correct justice, their just as corrupt as the drug game and your local drug dealers. Leo didn't deserve this, no way. 2.5 grams? I understand they had some snitches but come on 2.5 grams and $3500 (which they took)? These wallstreet airheads are laundering hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions and they get a slap on the wrist if they even get caught. All this "you made your bed..now sleep in it" & "you got what you deserved" is just crap. You guys have no idea what he deserves.

First, let me say that I am NOT one of those looking down on Leo. If anything, I wish him the best of luck and hope that he can continue living a positive life when he gets out.

That said, the proverb "you made you bed, now sleep in it" really does apply to him and everyone else who decides to gamble with the law. You say the legal system is corrupt but ask yourself, who made him and you, victims of this corrupt legal system? It certainly wasn't me, nor any other member here.

Y'all chose to sell drugs. Y'all chose fast and easy route to money, however illegal the methods in acquiring said money was, rather than working hard and honest, however drudging the process was, like everyone else.

If y'all weren't smart enough with y'all illegal hustle, and effectively got yammed up in the corrupt legal system, whose fault is it? Even if the system is corrupt, it shouldn't be able to touch you unless you open yourself up to it--by what, you guessed it--committing crimes, such as selling illegal drugs.

I mean really, how can you choose to go swimming with sharks, with a freshly cut steak tied to your leg, and then get mad at the sharks when they attack you. Think about it.

/thread

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You lived in Queens, though
fixed
don't you live in nassau or something
lame

The cheeseburger and cocaine comparison was to make you fools understand how ridiculous you sound. Heart Disease caused by over eating greasy Americans killsmore people per year then anything, you guys are the ones saying cocaine is dangerous because it can lead into death, and I'm the one saying McDonaldskills more people per year than drugs. Stupid comparison to most but vividly accurate. Main point was over consumption of anything kind can lead into death. You guys are neglecting the real issue here, which our corrupt American justice system. Many of you will never understand it but Leo doesnt deserve this noway, no how.

Fact remains the comparison is pointless, cheeseburgers aint illegal. I am not gonna feel pain for a cat that got caught with that mess, duke knew the rules,now he pays. As for me, I am funna take a trip to McD's.

CoupeIt88:
For the people saying that Cocaine is harmful to your body, so are cheeseburgers/fried chicken but many Americans stuff their fat faces in until they can't move. Everything is harmful but that's besides the point right now.

I've known Leo for 8 years now, thats my man, I also got a charge a couple years ago that I gloriously and thankfully ended up beating (lack of evidence), I used to sell cocaine during 2005-2007 until I got that charge, I got caught with 23 grams of cocaine and at first the DA and police officers (who wanted me to snitch) were all saying that I was gonna go to jail for 3-5, they wanted me to cop out at 2 1/2. I've changed my life since then, Im a junior in college, I got a 3.5 gpa, I've changed for the better. I look at that day I got arrested as if it was meant to be, and thats why I'm doing so well now. BUT a lot of you side talking fools saying Leo deserves this are all foolish. If Leo had another 10k to spend on a good lawyer this sentencing would have never happened. A lot of you people out their look at our American court systems as an honorable way of applying justice, many of you don't understand how corrupt and money driven greed surrounds our court systems today. The DA's and Judges treat defendents differently just by the defendents ability to hire a good lawyer, DA's and Lawyers treat defendents as if their property and can sometimes swap out deals with each other for future occurences with other defendents. Basically, DA's owe lawyers favors, Lawyers owe DA's favors and these favors are composed of human lives. I was lucky, I should have done time. I got caught with 23 grams of yay while Leo got caught with 2.5 grams. I beat the system without cooperation, I beat the system because I had a jewish well known lawyer and the DA owed my Lawyer a bit. These Court systems across America do not apply correct justice, their just as corrupt as the drug game and your local drug dealers. Leo didn't deserve this, no way. 2.5 grams? I understand they had some snitches but come on 2.5 grams and $3500 (which they took)? These wallstreet airheads are laundering hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions and they get a slap on the wrist if they even get caught. All this "you made your bed..now sleep in it" & "you got what you deserved" is just crap. You guys have no idea what he deserves.
You have no idea what he deserves, either, apparently. You may be doing well for yourself now, and I applaud that, but it sounds like you stillhave the right perspective of things.

Dog the court system all you want, but you can't deny this:
CoupeIt88:
If Leo had another 10k to spend on a good lawyer NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE this sentencing would have never happened.
You think our court system is corrupt? Then stay out of it.

There are 3 ways to stay out of the court system:
#1. Do something wrong and hope no one knows about it.
#2. Do something wrong and hope the people who could catch you are ignorant to what you're doing.
#3. Don't do anything wrong.

Your boy went w/ #2, and it didn't work out for him.

Now hopefully he'll see whats behind door #3, and hopefully you're doing the same thing.

And I don't even want to hear anything about 'Man, you don't know how hard it is' or any sort of excuses about why it was o.k. to do somethingthat isn't o.k.

Like I said, though, props to you for turning things around, and I hope he does the same thing.

You guys are neglecting the real issue here, which our corrupt American justice system. Many of you will never understand it but Leo doesnt deserve this no way, no how.
No, the real issue is that your boy broke the law by trafficking drugs and got caught.

That's what you're neglecting.

It really is as simple as that.

For yall dudes arguing that Coke is harmful and he was killing people blah blah need to shut up.. Cigarette and alcohol kill more people a year than cocaineyet they are legal... dude was making his money, we dont know why he had to sell coke so dont judge him on that...

And i completely agree the American Justice system is a joke.... it shouldnt matter how much you pay a lawyer to determine your sentence... but sadly inAmerica the more money you pay a lawyer the easier you get off... I am amazed at how this is not a bigger problem in society and how America turns a blind eyeto it

Yes we know if you dont wanna go to jail then dont do anything wrong but the simple fact is everyone here has most likely done something illegal at one pointin their life and people make mistakes... learning from those mistakes is what really matters

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

First, let me say that I am NOT one of those looking down on Leo. If anything, I wish him the best of luck and hope that he can continue living a positive life when he gets out.

That said, the proverb "you made you bed, now sleep in it" really does apply to him and everyone else who decides to gamble with the law. You say the legal system is corrupt but ask yourself, who made him and you, victims of this corrupt legal system? It certainly wasn't me, nor any other member here.

Y'all chose to sell drugs. Y'all chose fast and easy route to money, however illegal the methods in acquiring said money was, rather than working hard and honest, however drudging the process was, like everyone else.

If y'all weren't smart enough with y'all illegal hustle, and effectively got yammed up in the corrupt legal system, whose fault is it? Even if the system is corrupt, it shouldn't be able to touch you unless you open yourself up to it--by what, you guessed it--committing crimes, such as selling illegal drugs.

I mean really, how can you choose to go swimming with sharks, with a freshly cut steak tied to your leg, and then get mad at the sharks when they attack you. Think about it.

I feel you guys, I understand where you and people like 23ska909red02 are coming from. I understand that if Leo and I never put ourselves in thatcompromising position we would have never had to deal with the corrupt court systems here in America. We chose to brake the law, we chose our route, but whatwe didn't choose was our punishment. I agree, I'm fully rehabilitated, I will never compromise my life in that way again but I cannot help to thinkabout my man Leo. I know we messed up but regardless the punishment to him was to extreme and simply uncalled for. I really lucked out with my case because ofwho my lawyer was and Leo didn't because he didn't have that type of luxury. I also feel like the penalty for selling cocaine is WAY to severe,I'm sorry but that's my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom