Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

Thats like saying a Gyrados can take the place of Dragonite.

Flareon 
mean.gif
 I'd rather use Eeevee
I meant just in terms of type 
laugh.gif

Nah man Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon are pretty underrated in terms of their stats

Jolteon and Vaporeon were sick. Not that other one who shall remain nameless

wanna see them play a Gen three pokemon. With the overly complicated story and backtracking they would never finish

This has got me crying right now. My god... :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Why was the Charmeleon in the PC to begin with
So they had a party of 5 pokemon and people needed a water pokemon for surf. Many pointed out Lapras would be a good pick, while others wanted to try for eevee and vaporeon. Well they went with Eevee. The next task was getting a Water Stone from the Celadon store. Seems simple enough, right? Well they ended up using all of their money and got 3 pokedolls and a firestone for their troubles instead.

So there they were, a full party of 6 pokemon and no water pokemon in sight. They could still get lapras, but they'd need to deposit one of their party somewhere. There was a Rattata in the group that knew dig and it caused accidental resets on trying to get through caves and dungeons, so everyone wanted him out and it'd free up a space in the party. There were two choices, leave him at the daycare center, or deposit him in the PC. They tried the daycare center, but could not make it to the entrance without hopping over that last cliff. In frustration, they tried their luck with the PC.

In the PC madness, they managed to deposit the DigRat, but also their Pigeot, which is the strongest pokemon they have. They went back into the PC again to withdraw the Pigeot and succeeded, but ended up withdrawing the Rat again. :lol: So they gave it another shot and ended up depositing their other Rattata (known on the stream as jay leno) and their Charmeleon and ultimately releasing them both.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And god, they made it to that rocket hideout at like 8am this morning and they are STILL there. :rofl: :x :x This is going to take dayysss

Last edited:
I think they were doing it to Pigeotto for the longest time. :lol:

This game is so impossible in this style. There's people who actually are trying to get through the game, and then the trolls who spam start and want to watch everything burn.

So they had a party of 5 pokemon and people needed a water pokemon for surf. Many pointed out Lapras would be a good pick, while others wanted to try for eevee and vaporeon. Well they went with Eevee. The next task was getting a Water Stone from the Celadon store. Seems simple enough, right? Well they ended up using all of their money and got 3 pokedolls and a firestone for their troubles instead.

So there they were, a full party of 6 pokemon and no water pokemon in sight. They could still get lapras, but they'd need to deposit one of their party somewhere. There was a Rattata in the group that knew dig and it caused accidental resets on trying to get through caves and dungeons, so everyone wanted him out and it'd free up a space in the party. There were two choices, leave him at the daycare center, or deposit him in the PC. They tried the daycare center, but could not make it to the entrance without hopping over that last cliff. In frustration, they tried their luck with the PC.

In the PC madness, they managed to deposit the DigRat, but also their Pigeot, which is the strongest pokemon they have. They went back into the PC again to withdraw the Pigeot and succeeded, but ended up withdrawing the Rat again. :lol: So they gave it another shot and ended up depositing their other Rattata (known on the stream as jay leno) and their Charmeleon and ultimately releasing them both.

And god, they made it to that rocket hideout at like 8am this morning and they are STILL there. :rofl: :x :x This is going to take dayysss

i cant even watch the stream...i've been following through written stories like your post and it's amazing :lol: ....i wish somebody could do a documentary or some kind of book on this, it's crazy

i cant even watch the stream...i've been following through written stories like your post and it's amazing :lol: ....i wish somebody could do a documentary or some kind of book on this, it's crazy
Yeah, same here. It gets really dull when they get stuck in one place for a day, so I only check in occasionally and get lucky to witness events like that. For most updates on their progress I just go to the /r/twitchplayspokemon subreddit. They're kind of crazy in there though with their Helix Fossil worshipping. :lol:

Yeah, same here. It gets really dull when they get stuck in one place for a day, so I only check in occasionally and get lucky to witness events like that. For most updates on their progress I just go to the /r/twitchplayspokemon subreddit. They're kind of crazy in there though with their Helix Fossil worshipping. :lol:

ku-xlarge.jpg

BgqKi9rIUAAfYp9.jpg:large

BgsabUoCcAAOitv.png:large

ku-xlarge.png

BgpRZs1CAAAKq5-.png:large

ku-xlarge.png

More in here :lol:
ku-xlarge.gif
ku-medium.gif
ku-xlarge.jpg
BgsJizhCUAAs7As.jpg:large

Another amusing thing that's happened is that Twitch managed to evolve the Eevee into a Flareon—one problem, though. They needed it to be a Vapereon, as that's a Pokemon that can learn the move "surf"—a move they'll need later in the game. They did manage to coordinate enough to go to the store and buy an evolution stone to transform Eevee, but they didn't have it together enough to pick the right thing. EDIT: A lot of the jokes refer to Eevee as an evil force that led players on Twitch astray because it would have been easier for everyone to take the free Lapras instead—trying to evolve the Eevee resulted in Jay Leno and Abby being released. Tragedy! Avoidable tragedy. If the Helix fossil
ku-medium.gif
ku-xlarge.png
http://kotaku.com/the-miraculous-progress-of-twitch-plays-pokemon-1524605696?rev=1392671815

This is too funny.

had to come back to look where they were now.

i'm impressed.

man, in my life I was only able to beat the elite four twice. If they do it, I wlll be depressed.

wow.

you suck.

srs.

:smh:

man, scre you guys. Gonna cop Emerald and capture EVERY pokemon. Ya'll dudes will see, just watch.

No you are not.

With no trading good luck getting all the starters, all the ogs, all the legendaries... You aint about that life bruh

Back
Top Bottom