Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

Why are they typing anarchy and democracy? 
laugh.gif

When i go back home this thursday first thing im going to do is look for my gameboy and pokemon red :lol:

might cop pokemon blue since i never played it

When i go back home this thursday first thing im going to do is look for my gameboy and pokemon red
laugh.gif

might cop pokemon blue since i never played it
Yellow >>>>>>

I'm staring at my gameboy right now. Pokemon yellow is the only game I kept.

Tempted to put batteries in and beat it again for old times sake.

Ima get all kinds of weird looks on the train with a gameboy
laugh.gif

Yellow >>>>>>
I'm staring at my gameboy right now. Pokemon yellow is the only game I kept.
Tempted to put batteries in and beat it again for old times sake.
Ima get all kinds of weird looks on the train with a gameboy :lol:

I beat yellow also...but honestly it's been so long I dont even remember the difference :lol:

I beat yellow also...but honestly it's been so long I dont even remember the difference
laugh.gif
I was just about to suggest Yellow before @Based Jesus  beat me to it. There's a few new features like starting out with a Pickachu and the ability to get all the starters in-game without trading from what I remember. If you've already beaten Red and Yellow I'd get Gold/Silver/Crystal unless you've already beaten one of those too.
The creator made a new system where basically you vote for the next action to be taken. People are also voting on Anarchy or Democracy to decide which way the game will stay.http://m.joystiq.com/2014/02/18/twi...m_campaign=Feed:+weblogsinc/joystiq+(Joystiq)

I think the old way was much better and funnier. But it would be nearly impossible to progress through the Team Rocket HQ if things were like the old way.
Thanks for the heads up. Just noticed they added a meter for it too. I agree the old way was better, but it could be impossible to get through the Team Rocket HQ without it.

So I restarted pokemon yellow again and for the first time in my life I lose the first battle to Gary
sick.gif

This ****** eevee manages to take away half of pikachu's ******* health with one tackle. ******* ********
mean.gif

This thread has made me want to download an emulator and play yellow on my phone :lol:. We had Blue when I was a kid, I believe. And I beat silver and Crystal.

So I restarted pokemon yellow again and for the first time in my life I lose the first battle to Gary
sick.gif

This ****** eevee manages to take away half of pikachu's ******* health with one tackle. ******* ********
mean.gif
The battle in Oak's lab? I didn't even know that was possible 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom