I came in the thread thinking, "Nah, I bet I heard these tracks before"
laugh.gif

I was wrong.....
roll.gif
pimp.gif

^ Same here.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
my dude dissed De La Soul. Pac was hell!
laugh.gif
The tracks were decent. Anything Pac is appreciated! Hopefully the album with all original material(no features, remixes, or new beats) drops. I remember the interview when he was talking about running into Nas at the House of Blues. I also remember hearing that he and Nas squashed the beef shortly before he was killed. Any truth to that?

^ Same here.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
my dude dissed De La Soul. Pac was hell!
laugh.gif
The tracks were decent. Anything Pac is appreciated! Hopefully the album with all original material(no features, remixes, or new beats) drops. I remember the interview when he was talking about running into Nas at the House of Blues. I also remember hearing that he and Nas squashed the beef shortly before he was killed. Any truth to that?

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't even consider this dude a "Rap Artist".. Pac is a *%@!++% movement![/color]

was u just born yesterday? J/k posting for later

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't even consider this dude a "Rap Artist".. Pac is a *%@!++% movement![/color]

was u just born yesterday? J/k posting for later

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

laugh.gif

I was wrong.....
roll.gif
pimp.gif
agreed, must have heard damn near 20 cds of released and unreleased work from Pac

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

laugh.gif

I was wrong.....
roll.gif
pimp.gif
agreed, must have heard damn near 20 cds of released and unreleased work from Pac

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

How is this even possible? Though?

He lived in the studio.

In a related note, did the tracks that Daz have ever leak? I know he said he had like a bunch of stuff they did together.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

How is this even possible? Though?

He lived in the studio.

In a related note, did the tracks that Daz have ever leak? I know he said he had like a bunch of stuff they did together.

Not to mention his lyrics from 15+ years ago are still being broken down and dissected to this day for better understanding...and he said he hadn't even drawn out his plan yet...
30t6p3b.gif

THUG NATION!

Not to mention his lyrics from 15+ years ago are still being broken down and dissected to this day for better understanding...and he said he hadn't even drawn out his plan yet...
30t6p3b.gif

THUG NATION!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Not to mention his lyrics from 15+ years ago are still being broken down and dissected to this day for better understanding..
What lyrics are these?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Not to mention his lyrics from 15+ years ago are still being broken down and dissected to this day for better understanding..
What lyrics are these?

Back
Top Bottom