TX Muslim student arrested after bringing homemade clock to school. vol SMH

So we can only post articles from liberal news sources? Makes sense.

Who one said that? And wtf is a "liberal" website btw, lemme guess, one that doesn't fit your ideology? :lol:

Anyway that site has a clear agenda.

I also said for people to go look at the author's previous work. Negative article, after negative article regarding Muslims

Last edited:
lol...when somebody uses the word "liberal" i know what angle they are taking..

i remember blco02 got exposed a long time ago...

JChambers too in the Another Hashtag police shooting thread.

Son came back off that suspension ready to stir up some BS :lol:

No one said that?

But that site has a clear agenda.

I also said for people to go look at the author's previous work. Negative article, after negative article regarding Muslims

Well let us have your list of pre-approved news sources so that we can only use those from now on. Wouldn't want to scare you guys with facts.

Now, go ahead and dispute one fact from the article...

No one said that?

Well let us have your list of pre-approved news sources so that we can only use those from now on. Wouldn't want to scare you guys with facts.

There are no facts in the article...

its just an assumption that maybe it's a 1970's led clock that some guy saw on ebay...

no comparison of board or even view of front to see if the led format is the same....

what facts did you read?

its just an assumption that maybe it's a 1970's led clock that some guy saw on ebay...

no comparison of board or even view of front to see if the led format is the same....

what facts did you read?

I was also referring to the breitbart article I posted on the last page. The kids father has a long history of trying to make a name for himself.

No one said that?

First you tell me how this has anything to do with ISIS

Because the author dedicated an entire paragraph to it. Explain that red herring for us

The article merely states some disparate pierces of information, makes huge assumptions about what they mean, and you present it as FACTS :lol:

Brah it is an opinion piece, from a women that clearly has a problem with Muslims

Last edited:

what facts did you read?
I was also referring to the breitbart article I posted on the last page. The kids father has a long history of trying to make a name for himself.
i dont see the breitbart url posted in here?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/17/ahmed-mohamed-and-the-islamophobia-clock/

"The New York Daily News reported this Wednesday about Ahmed Mohamed’s father, Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed:

"One of the earliest instances of the standout citizen making national news was in 2011, when he sensationally stood up to an anti-Islamic pastor and defended the Koran as its defense attorney. That mock trial at a Florida church ended with the book’s burning, to ElHassan’s claimed shock. In an interview with the Washington Post at the time, the devoted Muslim said he’d take on Rev. Terry Jones’ challenge because the holy book teaches that Muslims should engage in peaceful dialogue with Christians."

Also in 2011, ElHassan debated Robert Spencer on the questionf of “Does Islam Respect Human Rights?” Clearly, he was trying to score a victory against a famous “Islamophobe” and thus win a name for himself. ElHassan has been looking for publicity and chances to fight against “Islamophobia” for a considerable period. Now he has seized it, going so far as to claim his son was “tortured” by school and law enforcement officials.

He finally has the cause he has been seeking for so long. School officials were being prudent, protecting the children. Irving, Texas has had its share of jihad and sharia. Two Muslim sisters, Amina and Sarah Said, were honor murdered by their father, execution-style, in Irving several years ago. He is still at large. And Irving, Texas is only half an hour from Garland, Texas – the site of a jihad shooting on a free speech event last May. And the news is regularly riddled with stories of young Muslims, all lovely, sweet achievers, who suddenly — go jihad.

This story is pure agitprop most fatal. “If you see something, say something” is now racism. And for destroying this simple principle of self-protection, young Ahmed Mohamed is a media star. Not only has Barack Obama invited him to the White House, but NASA has also invited Ahmed to meet with them, as has Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook. The whole thing has clearly been a setup, and its effect will be to make Americans less safe. If you ever see a Muslim with a suspicious object, remember the lesson of Ahmed Mohamed: to say something would be “racism.” That could end up being the epitaph of America and the free world."

And what does that have to do with the school's poor handling of this situation?

And don't think you realize that all this you're posting doesn't make the dad look bad at all.

Last edited:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/17/ahmed-mohamed-and-the-islamophobia-clock/

"The New York Daily News reported this Wednesday about Ahmed Mohamed’s father, Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed:

"One of the earliest instances of the standout citizen making national news was in 2011, when he sensationally stood up to an anti-Islamic pastor and defended the Koran as its defense attorney. That mock trial at a Florida church ended with the book’s burning, to ElHassan’s claimed shock. In an interview with the Washington Post at the time, the devoted Muslim said he’d take on Rev. Terry Jones’ challenge because the holy book teaches that Muslims should engage in peaceful dialogue with Christians."

Also in 2011, ElHassan debated Robert Spencer on the questionf of “Does Islam Respect Human Rights?” Clearly, he was trying to score a victory against a famous “Islamophobe” and thus win a name for himself. ElHassan has been looking for publicity and chances to fight against “Islamophobia” for a considerable period. Now he has seized it, going so far as to claim his son was “tortured” by school and law enforcement officials.

He finally has the cause he has been seeking for so long. School officials were being prudent, protecting the children. Irving, Texas has had its share of jihad and sharia. Two Muslim sisters, Amina and Sarah Said, were honor murdered by their father, execution-style, in Irving several years ago. He is still at large. And Irving, Texas is only half an hour from Garland, Texas – the site of a jihad shooting on a free speech event last May. And the news is regularly riddled with stories of young Muslims, all lovely, sweet achievers, who suddenly — go jihad.

This story is pure agitprop most fatal. “If you see something, say something” is now racism. And for destroying this simple principle of self-protection, young Ahmed Mohamed is a media star. Not only has Barack Obama invited him to the White House, but NASA has also invited Ahmed to meet with them, as has Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook. The whole thing has clearly been a setup, and its effect will be to make Americans less safe. If you ever see a Muslim with a suspicious object, remember the lesson of Ahmed Mohamed: to say something would be “racism.” That could end up being the epitaph of America and the free world."
so the father has been fighting islamophobia... 

and saying muslims should have peaceful dialogue with christians....

how does that allude to this being setup by him?

that's like a person who is trying to improve race relations and he gets gets pulled over for dwb...

and blaming him for getting pulled over...as though his past actions prove sinister intent...

Dude on the last page who used the term social justice warriors 
sick.gif

I can't take people seriously who use that term, like what are you even trying to say 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dude on the last page who used the term social justice warriors :x

I can't take people seriously who use that term, like what are you even trying to say :lol:  

That's how I feel about people who use the term "conspiracy theorist".

But I said it could be perceived as a threat. I said earlier in the thread it looked like a movie prop.

They thought it was a bomb.... And didn't evacuate the school. Didn't cancel school. They kept it in the building.

Whatever argument you are trying to make is falling apart, you look silly.

"They followed procedure by not doing anything! He knew it looked like a bomb, that's why he showed everybody. So he could get famous. FACTS!"

*insert stupid hypothetical and buzzwords here*

I bet if I picked a random moment to prove my point or made up my own you'd something something irrelevant bullcrap that makes me look stupid.

You already do a great job of making yourself look stupid. My input isn't necessary.

That's how I feel about people who use the term "conspiracy theorist".
So would you agree both terms really say a whole lot of nothing and are just childish labels to try to delegitimize what someone is saying?

that's like a person who is trying to improve race relations and he gets gets pulled over for dwb...

and blaming him for getting pulled over...as though his past actions prove sinister intent...

LOL @ that simple analogy. That is a very different situation and you know it. This is more akin to what that dude did when he set up an elaborate tomato grow in his house, and called the police anonymously to report a marijuana grow house, in an attempt to make the police look bad.

Last edited:
And what does that have to do with the school's poor handling of this situation?

And don't think you realize that all this you're posting doesn't make the dad look bad at all.

So how should the school have handled it? Evacuated the school and called the bomb squad? Yeah, that wouldn't have caused an uproar. Maybe they should have just ignored their suspicion that the bomb-looking box might have been a bomb because they don't want to make Muslims feel some type of way.

Last edited:

LOL @ that simple analogy. That is a very different situation and you know it.
the dude has been trying to improve the situation....

you guys should post evidence of him trying to incite violent reactions and maybe you'd have something that correlates with planning a bomb scare...

But I said it could be perceived as a threat. I said earlier in the thread it looked like a movie prop.

They thought it was a bomb.... And didn't evacuate the school. Didn't cancel school. They kept it in the building.

"They followed procedure by not doing anything! He knew it looked like a bomb, that's why he showed everybody. So he could get famous. FACTS!"

I bet if I picked a random moment to prove my point or made up my own you'd something something irrelevant bullcrap that makes me look stupid.

You already do a great job of making yourself look stupid. My input isn't necessary.

Yall boys found Obama's birth certificate yet?

Yall boys found Obama's birth certificate yet?

View media item 1718169

jchambers.... that was a rhetorical question pleighboy

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom