Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

Like I said over on KTT,

Tyga isn't the only guy who thinks Drake is fake / genuine. Won't say Jealousy, although i'm pretty positive most of the rappers in the industry are. Tyga's one of the few who's speaking up on it. Thing is, although a lot of people feel this way about Drake, he has such a strong monopoly on the culture and genre, that you can't really do nothing about it. And Drake isn't naive, he knows it too.

The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me so they never taking shots I got everybody on safety

"So and so just walked in so what? I don't really vibe with a lot of these ******, I ain't really into giving more than one chance girl I den already tried with a lot of these ****** **** that

Somebody que the drake video where he showing his crib. Both these ****** so fake smh

Isn't Travie McCoy (Gym Class Heros) Tyga's cousin? If not, disregard. But if he is indeed Tyga's cousin, I don't understand why Tyga didn't get advice from him about the industry. If Travie is unrelated to Tyga, ignore everything I just said.

Isn't Travie McCoy (Gym Class Heros) Tyga's cousin? If not, disregard. But if he is indeed Tyga's cousin, I don't understand why Tyga didn't get advice from him about the industry. If Travie is unrelated to Tyga, ignore everything I just said.
They are cousins. Gym Class Heroes first two albums>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All Tyga gotta do is cue up that old interview of Drake saying ***** with a ER  
roll.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Tyga probably woke up and realized his crew ran through his baby mother. Drake and Nicki dropped her name in verse's and those are the people he's going at. :lol:

:lol: @ Drake's camp making fun of somebody for growing up in the suburbs. Irony is to strong.

Tyga probably woke up and realized his crew ran through his baby mother. Drake and Nicki dropped her name in verse's and those are the people he's going at. :lol:

:lol: @ Drake's camp making fun of somebody for growing up in the suburbs. Irony is to strong.

TOO STRONG. Don't have a millimeter to talk :lol:

He is bold for risking not having that YM machine behind him.

What Machine? Literally everything Tyga has done worth of anything has had absolutely nothing to do with YM.

It's funny because people think YM runs like an actual label when in actuality, your essentially an independent artist on it. You do your own thing, and if you get hot enough, YM comes in and ushers your album out.

Tyga just talkin crazy to get up off that label

We can not like his music but dude seems to be smart. 

He has a fan base, industry connects most notably chris brown and somewhat of a business sense.

And if you think about it dude has been out here with decent spins with songs like Hookah and Loyal

I rather be in his position than gudda guddas or ja millz 

Back
Top Bottom