Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

I've always loved that Loyalty song :pimp:

But I think he meant Tyga's verse on Bhris Brown's Loyal.

Last edited:
Tip just got good vocab he still sounds country, drake actually puts on a different voice & jay did it too in that warren buffet vid

What's the point of a machine if you're shelved?
It wasn't shelved in that sense, it was just a push back more than likely until next year. I'm sure he's complaining (rightfully imo) for it messing up his tour money and probably holiday sales since its finished the way he wants it.

Tyga just talkin crazy to get up off that label

We can not like his music but dude seems to be smart. 

He has a fan base, industry connects most notably chris brown and somewhat of a business sense.

And if you think about it dude has been out here with decent spins with songs like Hookah and Loyal

I rather be in his position than gudda guddas or ja millz 
The funny thing about CM, is that they will let you out of the contract, if you go about it the right way. Ex. Jay Sean, Glasses Malone, Currency.

What's the point of a machine if you're shelved?

It wasn't shelved in that sense, it was just a push back more than likely until next year. I'm sure he's complaining (rightfully imo) for it messing up his tour money and probably holiday sales since its finished the way he wants it.

Tyga just talkin crazy to get up off that label

We can not like his music but dude seems to be smart. 

He has a fan base, industry connects most notably chris brown and somewhat of a business sense.

And if you think about it dude has been out here with decent spins with songs like Hookah and Loyal

I rather be in his position than gudda guddas or ja millz 
The funny thing about CM, is that they will let you out of the contract, if you go about it the right way. Ex. Jay Sean, Glasses Malone, Currency.
But neither of them were as popular/profitable as Tyga

Cmon man this what rap music comes too? The two softest suburb good life having waffle colored dudes get into fights or fake scuffles? Drake wit his best Kevin hart impression

Cmon man this what rap music comes too? The two softest suburb good life having waffle colored dudes get into fights or fake scuffles? Drake wit his best Kevin hart impression

I'm sayin bruh

I can't go.

****** don't even see what's goin on either :smh:

Hip hop been lost it's soul.

I still don't get why people think drake a ***** though
Cause he ain't gooning it up people think he a punk
Or cause he sings about females
mean.gif

Not everybody gotta be a in ur face dude to not be a punk

Back
Top Bottom