Tyreke Evans 3rd best 2 Guard next season?

We shouldn't label Tyreke as a PG or SG anyways. Technically, he played more time as a SG last year as calculated by a NBA blog, but he was always the player initiating the offense anyways.

And enough talk about Mayo and Gordon. Both of them have potential to be great as well, but come on now...

Surprised no Warriors fans coming in promoting Steph or Monta.

We shouldn't label Tyreke as a PG or SG anyways. Technically, he played more time as a SG last year as calculated by a NBA blog, but he was always the player initiating the offense anyways.

And enough talk about Mayo and Gordon. Both of them have potential to be great as well, but come on now...

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Not surprised a Kings fan brought up the Warriors for no reason what so ever.  Why do you think we care about the Kings?  We dont.  

Not surprised a Kings fan brought up the Warriors for no reason what so ever.  Why do you think we care about the Kings?  We dont.  

Originally Posted by dland24

I would think considering the amount of Warriors fans on NT, they would want to voice their opinion on the best SGs in the NBA. With folks bringing up younger players like Mayo and Gordon into the thread, seeing someone bring up Steph or Monta shouldn't be a surprise right? Apologies if you feel offended. I mean even Lakers fans came in and they have no reason to care about the Kings except to make fun of them. And don't talk like Warriors fans weren't in Tyreke threads last season talking %** about if Steph had this freedom, Steph was that, etc. Dude plays for the Warriors. What more do you want? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

I would think considering the amount of Warriors fans on NT, they would want to voice their opinion on the best SGs in the NBA. With folks bringing up younger players like Mayo and Gordon into the thread, seeing someone bring up Steph or Monta shouldn't be a surprise right? Apologies if you feel offended. I mean even Lakers fans came in and they have no reason to care about the Kings except to make fun of them. And don't talk like Warriors fans weren't in Tyreke threads last season talking %** about if Steph had this freedom, Steph was that, etc. Dude plays for the Warriors. What more do you want? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Now we're talking about roles and how they're "used" and $@*%.
laugh.gif

OK.

Here's a fact.

Tyreke's rookie season was better than both of OJ's seasons.

All that other $@*% is hearsay.

roll.gif

Now we're talking about roles and how they're "used" and $@*%.
laugh.gif

OK.

Here's a fact.

Tyreke's rookie season was better than both of OJ's seasons.

All that other $@*% is hearsay.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Why would we bring up Curry? This is a thread about 2-guards, no?
Fine. No point in reppin your team with the highest scoring back court in the league. I mean both players are the same size, but one of them is labeled as the PG, so he has to be the PG and not a SG. What happened when CJ Watson was out there running the point with Curry playing SG when he was in his scoring mode? It's all just a label end of the day as I mentioned already on Tyreke. 

Fine. No point in reppin your team with the highest scoring back court in the league. I mean both players are the same size, but one of them is labeled as the PG, so he has to be the PG and not a SG. What happened when CJ Watson was out there running the point with Curry playing SG when he was in his scoring mode? It's all just a label end of the day as I mentioned already on Tyreke. 

laugh.gif
So since Monta and Curry are the same size, Curry is labeled a PG by default, eh? He IS a point guard. You're acting like he is some 'tweener guard without a true position.

laugh.gif
So since Monta and Curry are the same size, Curry is labeled a PG by default, eh? He IS a point guard. You're acting like he is some 'tweener guard without a true position.

laugh.gif
Curry is a great PG, but he also does play a lot of the SG position on the Warriors. He is a great combo guard like Tyreke at the end of the day. The same applies for Monta tho. He might not be as effective as Steph as a PG, but he can and does play both positions himself. Please don't be offended by labels. This is the Warriors where CJ Watson was starting as SF because of injuries.   

laugh.gif
Curry is a great PG, but he also does play a lot of the SG position on the Warriors. He is a great combo guard like Tyreke at the end of the day. The same applies for Monta tho. He might not be as effective as Steph as a PG, but he can and does play both positions himself. Please don't be offended by labels. This is the Warriors where CJ Watson was starting as SF because of injuries.   

Just dont start crying and @$&$$*#&@ when i bring this up later and hes actually playing in a better system and im definitely bringing it up. People acting like Roy is a superstar like i compared OJ to kobe. I can easily see oj in roys position with portland and putting the same or better numbers. I guess none of our guys are capable of doing nothing more than what they averaged theor first few seasons.

Back
Top Bottom