• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Taking hands, which do you prefer...

The Haight Street colorway, Iron sharpens Iron, or the Father to Son?

Just realized I might be able to get on a discount but it's between those three pairs.

Last edited:
Inspired from these. So glad he's playing tonight. LEGOO!
5e283a4638492d5dfdfd6b17cd93d2bd.jpg

Rather have these since I'm passing on the SP2

Last edited:

Just realized I might be able to get on a discount but it's between those three pairs.

Haight street

gradient pair is cool....but what the hell is up with that random light blue in the CW?

just give me the batmans or giraffes UA ....and dont u dare put that in a pack

Inspired from these. So glad he's playing tonight. LEGOO!
5e283a4638492d5dfdfd6b17cd93d2bd.jpg

Rather have these since I'm passing on the SP2
I came here to say/post this lol. First thing that came to mind was Clutchfit Eastbay exclusive colorway :nerd: .. Glad I got those for under retail.
View media item 1937762
The exclusives/PE colorways will come, give UA time. UA gave us Curry One Dubnations, F&Fs, Batmans, and SPs(Sorta) :lol:

I know Curry is a cold blooded pro, but I'm impressed by how he gets through his dribbling warm up with all of those cameras.  I would be so distracted by the sheer amount and how close they are.

Haight street
I'm leaning that way too. The design of these make them a strictly basketball shoe though. They don't really fit the casual appeal.

Well, I have both the Haight Street & the Father 2 Son. If I had to pick between one (which is tough as I love both colors) I'd pick the Father 2 Son. The coolor blocking is great on that pair. And the teal toe is awesome! And I wear all my 2's casual & to work out in. (the two above plus the Rainmakers & the Northern Lights). It's a super comfy shoe! :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom