Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Apologize if this has been addressed but didn't find much with a search of "lace" or "pressure".

Has anyone else experienced major/minor lace pressure from the first lace loop (inside lace loop both feet)?

TTS fits like a glove but gives major lace pressure, nearly unbearable. Half size up still a good fit with minor lace pressure. Even loosening up the laces entirely and re-doing them to the point where the first two lace loops are barely pulled together still felt some sort of pressure. Really want to like these as every other part of the shoe fits great but would really hate to spend $100+ and not be able to wear them again due to the pressure not going away.

Thanks in advance.

i think i had this a few months back, can you wear thinner socks? mine went away after breaking them in

Carolina women wearing an assortment of Curry 1s, highs, lows, Carolina low Curry 1 PE...some CFDs, but dont see any 2s.

Last edited:
Batman 2s for sure.

Very reminescent of the Batman 1s also called the Championship pair

He wore those on the last few games of last year's finals and he was wearing them when they won the 2015 Championship in Cleveland

The 2.5s yellow look like a different shade to me
Yeah I prefer the 2's also. They're both similar so I would only get one between those two

One of the designers from the curry line just got hired by Nike. Maybe the 2.5 was payback at underarmour :lol:

Last edited:
Steph wearing the suprise party 2s against the wolves, probably will switch to the 2.5 later in the game

Not just a designer - THE designer. Dave Dombrow, Senior VP of footwear design. Did the Curry 1, 2, 3, and working on the 4 as we speak. Explains why he asked me to delete the Nike venom from our interview in December.

Not just a designer - THE designer. Dave Dombrow, Senior VP of footwear design. Did the Curry 1, 2, 3, and working on the 4 as we speak. Explains why he asked me to delete the Nike venom from our interview in December.
Wonder what his compensation package was..

Wonder what his compensation package was..
Big enough for him to leave and actually not start with Nike just yet because of companies disclosures time frames, he did work for them in 2000 to 2003.

So... he's like their Tinker Hatfield?

Crazy stuff with Dombrow leaving...

@duke40  -- what do you think about this?  Do you think they have enough creativity among the rest of the team to keep things rolling?  I would imagine so, but definitely a big change

Yes, he was Tinker at UA. Had some great concepts and ideas going forward.

With what they had planned for the next two years, they should be okay. After that,they better be developing talent. If curry stays hot, no problem. If he gets hurt or the Warriors suck, ua is in trouble from a sales point.

The better question is, when does your interview go up?

Back
Top Bottom