Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I doubt that those are accurate to the real Curry 3s that are slated to release. They just don't match any of the "insider" descriptions that we've gotten. But if they are, in fact, they're a $12 (with tax) pass

Last edited:
Yeah but these supposed "replica Curry 3's" are really, really, really UGLY. In fact they are hideous and makes it seem like UA isn't even trying to progress the numbered line. Those pics better be a take down team model like the LeBron Soldier/Ambassador line.
agree

lets just hope these are concept designs for the 3s

something radically different would be nice

Funny how people say they are going to pass, but when they see Curry winning and breaking all kinds of records with these shoes (whether these are the real Curry 3s or not), they gonna cop. Myself included.

Batmans look real good
smokin.gif
 can't wait for the confirmed release date
happy.gif

Regardless of how ridiculous and ugly the Curry 3s are, I'd still buy a pair to continue my line of Currys. 1 pair per model (no .5s, sorry).

Really hope they release the Oakland a's lows next Saturday. Was hoping to wear them to the battle of the bay that day.

Last edited:
Anyone play in the lows?  Any reviews?

Seems like all the websites are saying there are heel slip issues.

Anyone play in the lows?  Any reviews?

Seems like all the websites are saying there are heel slip issues.
Yea all of the reviews I have seen so far claim that the heel slip ruins the shoe. Check out thegymratreview.com and schwollo.com

Haha thanks guys, but when I say "all the websites" I'm talking about the people you listed.  Looking for NTers experience if any.

Deezy, I didn't do a proper review because Nightwing and Jarron are doing one, but I had to lace extremely tight to stop the heel slip. NW said he didn't have the same problem, it worked for him. For reference, the Curry 1 locked me in better.

Deezy, I didn't do a proper review because Nightwing and Jarron are doing one, but I had to lace extremely tight to stop the heel slip. NW said he didn't have the same problem, it worked for him. For reference, the Curry 1 locked me in better.
How did NW size? And you?

Back
Top Bottom