Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Are these the ones he wore during the first quarter of the game yesterday versus the Blazers? I know he switched to the gradient Curry 2's after the first Q.
nope.he wore the 2.5s on the game before switching to the 2s..
doubt that he will wear the 3s before the 2.5's release

nope.he wore the 2.5s on the game before switching to the 2s..

doubt that he will wear the 3s before the 2.5's release

View media item 1979927  View media item 1979928

Ahh okay, yeah that definitely makes sense. He was cooking in the first quarter so I don't understand the superstitious part of that haha. I haven't seen the 2.5's in person, maybe the ventilation in those are THAT bad where he prefers the 2's? I'm reachin haha

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Tbh when I first saw images of the 2s I wasn't too excited.  Just kept an open mind and felt that I'd like how they'd play since I was a fan of the 1s

I think the 3's look clean. Love the UA logo placement (finally) and the SC on the side. Need better pics, but looking good to me.

As long as the materials and performance are there, I'm game. Judging from evolution of the shoe, these will be a good improvement. I know I hated the 2's, but I love them now. And they just keep getting better, Curry 3's? > 2 > 1

The dub nation 2.5's are a must cop for me. I really want to try out that shoe performance wise, looks like a beast on court. Can't wait.

Last edited:
3's look hideous. I said this before but IMO the Curry line has been less appealing with every model. The best model was the CF Drive and that wasn't even a Curry sig.

just when I thought UA is finally going to overtake Nike in the signiture race, they drop the ball on the 3s
mean.gif

Last edited:
3's look hideous. I said this before but IMO the Curry line has been less appealing with every model. The best model was the CF Drive and that wasn't even a Curry sig.
There's been 3 models! Relax hahah. I agree the 3s don't look great but everyone's gotta chill

I think Steph just switched to the Giraffes. Haven't seen him wear them lately. They look good

Steph just talked about his sneaker changes at halftime. "Fresh kicks,... fresh half" ...didnt work tonight :\

Last edited:
Noticed that UA is at 8% on eBates for those that use it.

I pre-ordered the two Project Rock shirts personally.

Waiting for the Batmans.

Wondering if i should double up on the batman 2's.

Have the batman 1's but don't want to wear them - just stare at them.... LOL!

I want to play in the 2's since they're awesome to play in or wear them casually? #firstworldproblems

Back
Top Bottom