• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Ok, now we're finally getting some 2.5 love , I see you :nerd:

The Dubnation home 2.5s are the only colorway I really like. Black and Yellow and blackouts aren't bad either, but all the other ones are ehhhh

I'm pretty excited about the 2.5s. I think the ones in the pic are pretty cool. I really like the desert camo colorway or the red/grey/black one I saw. Shoot, I'm even excited about the 3s.

Even kids wouldnt buy the giraffes.

However lightnings need to release. Lightnings are better than 1/2 of the curry2 colorways released/set to release

5/28

No date on these but I assume they'll be the first to release with the Playoffs starting on Saturday.
now these two are a must
smokin.gif

Yup they should've released a different color way and saved the Electric blue more towards the start of football camp. Like they did with the bay low pack for baseball.

I wonder what will Steph rock tomorrow vs the Rockets
grin.gif
 Is it going to be something that we haven't seen before

Last edited:
In addition to the giraffes and lightnings c2, the all white pe C2 is included in the list :-( the storms are the closest thing.

So 2 Batmans in a span of 2 months. Damn.
you think UA would capitalize while Steph is hot and release a shoe every two weeks, now he sprained his ankles and could spell trouble for the Dubs playoff run
grin.gif
next thing you know they will lose to the Spurs or Thunder in the conference finals, then who's gonna buy his shoes outside Warriors fans if his not playing in the Finals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom