Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
can somebody list the shoes curry has worn in the 2016 nba finals?

Game 1: Gold Rings 2s and Splash 2s
Game 2: White and Blue PE 2.5s
Game 3: White and Blue PE 2.5s and Batman 2s
Game 4: Batman 2s
Game 5: Splash 2s

I personally think he should play with the Batman 2s.... is the only shoe where he has played like the unanimous MVP that he is.
Plus he closed out last years finals with Batman 1s

Got our shipment of the 2.5s in today. These are actually pretty nice in person. I was real skeptical of the 2.5s when the first pics came out, but I turned on them after seeing them today.

For those that are asking, these are the same colorway that he wore when the Warriors won their 73rd game, and his 402 made 3 of the season!

View media item 2069817

View media item 2069819

Got our shipment of the 2.5s in today. These are actually pretty nice in person. I was real skeptical of the 2.5s when the first pics came out, but I turned on them after seeing them today.

For those that are asking, these are the same colorway that he wore when the Warriors won their 73rd game, and his 402 made 3 of the season!

View media item 2069817

View media item 2069819
hey sorry to ask again but how is the availability on the sizes? Are there a lot of limited per size?

ah yes.... the batman 1's... shoe should have been sold seperately smh
Exactly... 
tired.gif

hey sorry to ask again but how is the availability on the sizes? Are there a lot of limited per size?

Its all good, I don't know if you saw my post above, but I quoted you and answered the question.

The Broken Baller The Broken Baller how is Crep Protect? I've seen a lot of ads on them on social media, but never really checked them out.

Well, well worth the money. When sprayed right nothing(within reason lol) is sticking to or ruining your shoes especially if you have the soap and brush kit. Disposable wipes are better than Jason Markk IMO. Ive worn straight mesh shoes in the rain after using it and my feet never get wet

I never said what companies, however im waiting to hear from Stance about Project 193, sponsored by Crep Protect, Case Grail, GAM30VER, LookSee Design display cases and White Wolf Industries.

This is what i meant by advertising pics
That's awesome. how did you get into getting sponsored?

Got my Batmans in the mail just now. Man, these are so dope. The yellow really pops. Hope he wears this when they clinch tomorrow. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom