Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Back to sleep I go. Hope Curry has the Waves in his road bag so he wears them tonight in warm ups or game time. Either way Warriors getting that B2B Shampionship!!!
I'm pretty sure he'll wear them 1st half then switch if he ain't doing too well in em

Limit 2... don't sleep on the waves, they probably didn't make a ton like they did batman 2s.... JMO
They changed it so all Curry 2's have that but I doubt they enforce it. They have a bunch of stock for the Waves and most of the recent cw's.

despite UA canada fully stating waves releasing today, manager on phone says it's USA release only...damnit. might have to pay ebay resell and taxes rape.

Last edited:
After you click a size, UA indicates the quantity as "almost gone". This goes for all sizes. Questionable info there.

not the rings ....
Gold Rings were a special commemorative cw that basically had the highest demand of all the cw's released. Basically all Warriors & Curry fans and new or non fans bought em all up. Some resellers tried to cash in also which is silly.

Last edited:
Gold Rings were a special commemorative cw that basically had the highest demand of all the cw's released. Basically all Warriors & Curry fans and new or non fans bought em all up. Some resellers tried to cash in also which is silly.
That's why I had to settle for a size 11 lol I'm still looking for a size 9 trade!!!

After you click a size, UA indicates the quantity as "almost gone". This goes for all sizes. Questionable info there.

It's been like that for quite some time. It's their way of saying they are a hot seller or hurry the hell up and buy before they are sold out lol

So you are the one who took my sz 11?
so they may or may not be lying? Cause it has been saying that for an hour now.
Almost gone! Could mean that you better hurry because they could be sold out by the end of the month. 
laugh.gif

These recent Curry 2 drops have been killin me, but had to have them.

Gold Rings
Dark Knights
Waves

Now let's get tonight's game and give me a championship b2b pack!

If I had to guess it'd be a pack including the 2 and 2.5 (splash + white/royal 2.5's). I'd be underwhelmed though haha

anyone else notice that their dark knights fit a bit bigger than previous colorways? could be just my pair but it fits considerably looser than my other heavily worn pairs.

Last edited:
ill wait and see if the warriors choke. if they win tonight ill cop right after the game

honestly i jumped on the batmans cuz i thought they were gonna win game 5

that and the 40 dollar coupon lol

How did the release go for everyone today?

I had the day off so I couldn't really gauge how sales went at my store, but my boy told me the Waves were moving pretty steadily.

How did the release go for everyone today?

I had the day off so I couldn't really gauge how sales went at my store, but my boy told me the Waves were moving pretty steadily.

Looks like most of us were able to order even with the technical difficulties. They are still available now but each size says "almost gone" lol

Got my confirmation from UA on order of the Waves. Really digging the color and the extra set of blue laces will be going in as soon as they arrive. Couldn't turn down the $40 code from MyFitnessPal. :pimp:

Now onto the 2.5s on Saturday. Guess I'm gonna get a size 12 in them since everyone says they are tight and to go up vs your size in the 2's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom