Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I hope there are no hiccups tomorrow morning with the 2.5 73-9 launch *cough WAVES cough*

Last edited:
I just put on the 2.5s again size 10..... no doubt about it I am size 10 in the 2.5s.... my toes a have a room but thats the way I like it.... I will be copping 10s for sure on the 2.5s

Can you lace them up all the way around your forefoot comfortably? I wear 9's normally, but some 9.5's. Although the length feels fine, it does fit snug all around IMO.
I was hoping to try on (and buy) a 9.5 tonight but they only had 8-8.5's left in the 73-9.

Re: the 73-9's, depending on your foot, you may want to go anywhere from half to a whole size up. They're pretty snug.

I heard 2.5's run TTS, they just need more time to break in. I'm going TTS on the 73-9s tomorrow.
Yea that's what nightwing and jarron say. They claim it stretches out as you break it in. I tried them on in store, however, and I definitely needed to go up half a size from what I wear in the curry 2. I think the best thing to do is just go in store and try them on. If you're purchasing online, I'd just buy multiple sizes and return what doesn't fit. UA has a free return label. 

With regular socks or basketball socks? Dang a whole size? Ok thanks for the info. Good news for me, as most places dont carry my regular size. :smile:
Basketball UA charged socks. Yes a whole size for me. Size 9 actually has more wiggle room for my toes lol.... i tried on 2 different size 10s just to make sure.

@JOJO
  •  
Yes I laced it all the way and man they feel really good on feet, feels like it just grips on your feet.

Last edited:
what should you do if there's a little extra space length wise in basketball shoes?

My feet are wide so I had to size up and there's some wiggle room that I don't like.

Well i see FNL took the pack of there release calendar 
mean.gif
 seems like it gonna be harder to get than i thought!!......DAMN!

What scary is the FTL website has that UGLY yellow trimming on top of tounge..... eeeewwwww

Back
Top Bottom