Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
scurrythrees scurrythrees lucky on em Gold Rings! I'm still sitting here with a size 11 lol looking for something to trade with a 9 with.....
BTW I measured the laces.... 52"

If anyone needs the Curry 2 MVP pack for the low, shoot me a PM. Got an extra and would rather help one of you out than return. (Size: 8)
Repped and can verify! Sent DS over paypal and got it in two business days. Was happy to send pictures and receipt too. 

Hey guys so not sure if good karma or what but I ended up winning a pack of the Curry MVPs size 8 at a raffle at my local mall after already buying it elsewhere. Is anyone interested in purchasing a size 8 pack? I'll be messaging @gameovertripleh  of course lol

Im a 9 curry 1 but a 9.5 curry 2 [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Pack life aint for me. I would be interested in the 1

Last edited:
Is there any chance UA releases the USA colorway for the Curry 2 low? I doubt it but just wondering if anyone would know

Is there any chance UA releases the USA colorway for the Curry 2 low? I doubt it but just wondering if anyone would know
Its anyones guess but I highly doubt it, especially since Curry ain't even competing in the Olympics...

This is slightly off topic, but I've noticed it mentioned on here a bunch, has anyone every used "befrugal" cash back thing? If anyone has experience, anything would be great. Thanks.

did anyone else noticed that curry unreleased shoes are pulled off from finishline and jimmyjazz online? like the uaa finals and usa 2.5 curry colorway

Back
Top Bottom