Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
looks like they did go full speedform on the upper for lows, but not really feeling them. reminds me of the kobe 7.

Last edited:
Love that the lows have a full speedform upper than that plastic crease magnet on the mid.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to return my mids and wait for a pair of lows now.  The mids messed with my pinky toe nerve on my left foot.

Not feeling the mid's forefoot upper, especially compared to what those lows look like.

I'm tempted to return my mids and wait for a pair of lows now.  The mids messed with my pinky toe nerve on my left foot.

Not feeling the mid's forefoot upper, especially compared to what those lows look like.

How many time have you used it?

I felt the same thing at first but then it all went away the second time i played in them. Now they feel comy af. Trust me. I think they just need a little bit of breaking time

Does anyone want to make a mockup with a few colorways that are on the mids to be on the lows? I'm really not feeling the monotone colorways

How many time have you used it?

I felt the same thing at first but then it all went away the second time i played in them. Now they feel comy af. Trust me. I think they just need a little bit of breaking time
Oh that's my opinion after playing about 20 games in them.  I didn't think they needed much break in time to begin with, but I like the feel of other upper materials over the fuse-like material of the Curry 2's forefoot.

I don't want anyone to get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the Curry 2's in my opinion, but it's also not a shoe I want multiples of.

Oh that's my opinion after playing about 20 games in them.  I didn't think they needed much break in time to begin with, but I like the feel of other upper materials over the fuse-like material of the Curry 2's forefoot.

I don't want anyone to get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the Curry 2's in my opinion, but it's also not a shoe I want multiples of.

20 games you say?.. Say no more fam.. Return the shoes lol

2 games in i love it performance wise.. Aesthetically? Not really

u got them in the same size as your curry 1? They do feel tighter than the 1.

Curry 1 mid 9.5
Curry 1 low 10
Curry 2 10

My TTS is 10

Like i said before tho. They were really tight at first. I even complained of foot/toes pain few pages back. But it broke in really well for me. I have no issues with it as of now. I can understand if peeps used it for casual and having issues, maybe needs time to break it in.

after playing exclusively in the twos since release day, then going back to the ones for a session this evening -- twos perform better in all aspects imo. i was missing the lockdown and cushioning that the twos have over the ones.

Last edited:
Curry 1 mid 9.5
Curry 1 low 10
Curry 2 10

My TTS is 10

Like i said before tho. They were really tight at first. I even complained of foot/toes pain few pages back. But it broke in really well for me. I have no issues with it as of now. I can understand if peeps used it for casual and having issues, maybe needs time to break it in.
What shoe size are you in Nike? Jordan?

Back
Top Bottom