Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I'm preferring the suit and ties > longshots, neutral colours yet bold. Reminds me of the curry one MVPs minus the gold/gradient.

Last edited:
am i the only one thats annoyed when a colorway releases, steph stops wearing them? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
im mad the suit and ties grew on me

how are curry 2's doing in norcal??? they selling out? last time i went to the mall was weeks ago and i saw some on display

They have plenty of them in stock on release, but random sizes are sold out store by store in the different colorways. Some of the exclusives like the dubnation and provedence road are harder to find.

that doesn't explain why some of the ones with verses don't have the grip pads though.
How do you know which pair you are getting if you order them online? Or is it just a wait and see which ones they are. 

Also is it one or the other? If I buy them in store and they dont have the verse then they have the grip pads?

How do you know which pair you are getting if you order them online? Or is it just a wait and see which ones they are. 
Also is it one or the other? If I buy them in store and they dont have the verse then they have the grip pads?

You won't know until they arrive
Alot of guys here say they have the verse or the pads. I've seen both together in pictures on ig and official foot locker pictures

By the looks of the launch locator The Northen Lights Edition is the most limited of releases so far for the curry 2

By the looks of the launch locator The Northen Lights Edition is the most limited of releases so far for the curry 2
It's limited because they're afraid it won't sell 
roll.gif

FTL launch locator says they got the Dubnation(restock) today. For a second I thought it was the Home version lol

Last edited:
will finishline be the only physical store releasing the rainmakers on the 17th? gotta make arrangements since i'm in canada...

Can you guys confirm if the DubNation Home will have the script on the heel counter.

Just got my Suit & Tie from UA and it has the script with no grips. This cw is straight fire and is tied for the top spot for the cw's I own so far:
1a. Suit & Tie
1b. Floor General
3. DubNation Away
4. Iron Sharpens Iron

Last edited:
^I'm not going to get my hopes up on the lows but I'm curious to see if the fit is on and the forefoot feels a little better -- the transition to a low can make or break fit

Definitely interested in trying on a pair at least

Back
Top Bottom