Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Visa checkout is valid anymore, chatted with a rep today and they said it ended last Saturday.  Can confirm as I have added it in my cart and no discount applied. 

$114 seems a lot better than paying $144 
tired.gif

Visa checkout is valid anymore, chatted with a rep today and they said it ended last Saturday.  Can confirm as I have added it in my cart and no discount applied. 
I'm glad I got it applied on these one last time before it expired. It worked for me today so.. idk

Couldn't get the Visa Checkout Discount to work either (tried using different UA accounts), did you guys create a new Visa Checkout Account?

Anyone cop the Northern Lights?

I did on Wednesday when the link on YCMC went live & was posted here. Since they are in Baltimore & I'm in the outskirts of the Philly Suburbs (Montgomery County), they just got delivered today. I freaking love these!!! The colors are SICK!!! View media item 1833151
And I got a bonus!! These came with the verse on the inside (no ankle grippers though)

View media item 1833162

Last edited:
I did on Wednesday when the link on YCMC went live & was posted here. Since they are in Baltimore & I'm in the outskirts of the Philly Suburbs (Montgomery County), they just got delivered today. I freaking love these!!! The colors are SICK!!!

And I got a bonus!! These came with the verse on the inside (no ankle grippers though)
I'm glad you love the pairs man. It seems to be a popular thing with the quote.. so I hope I get it too. The colors are nice, but I don't think I'd be able to rock those colors on/off the court lol

Yes. There was an option to click $25 off before hitting place order. However, it's gone now for me when I try to order a 2nd pair. 
Well sir you profited off the glitch! I just spoke to another rep and they told me, again, it ended on 12/12.  Nice score man!

I might just pop into my local HOH to pick these up, no point in ordering online and waiting for them when I can get them for the same price locally.

Well sir you profited off the glitch! I just spoke to another rep and they told me, again, it ended on 12/12.  Nice score man!

I might just pop into my local HOH to pick these up, no point in ordering online and waiting for them when I can get them for the same price locally.

Yeah not working for me either.

I did on Wednesday when the link on YCMC went live & was posted here. Since they are in Baltimore & I'm in the outskirts of the Philly Suburbs (Montgomery County), they just got delivered today. I freaking love these!!! The colors are SICK!!!

These looks really nice!! If I do cop, it'll be my first UA Curry. Better yet, it'll be my first UA product!

Yeah visa promo doesn't work anymore :frown: was hoping I coulda use them on the haight streets. Good thing they worked on my rainmakers though

Thanks! Yeah.. I was specifically targeting UA.com because of the VISA checkout. Otherwise I would've picked them up at the store too.

I'm glad you love the pairs man. It seems to be a popular thing with the quote.. so I hope I get it too. The colors are nice, but I don't think I'd be able to rock those colors on/off the court lol
Thanks buddy. Crazy colors don't bother me in the least. Just turned 39 in September so nothing fazes me about the color of shoes I wear. The verse thing is weird. My 11.5 of the F2S didn't have them, but this did. I can't believe these aren't the All-Star color since Adidas is doing the Aurora Borealis for colorways and this is the same. Wonder what the All-Star color will be. I love my Dark Matter Curry 1's & hope they do something similar for this year's game.

Is the general consensus to .5 size up on these?

The consensus is TTS if you like them snug. I like a tad more wiggle room hense I went up 1/2 a size. Much more comfortable for my big toe on my bigger (right) foot. If you can try them on, that would be ideal. I couldn't, went with the size from the 1's I have & just not comfy enough. Finally tried on an 11.5 and they are MUCH better. But everyone's foot is different.

Back
Top Bottom