Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
^In Schwollo's review, he said that these are a tad shorter in true size than the Curry 1.  If this is the case, the 2 may actually fit me very well in true size.  I'm always between true and .5 down with narrow feet (1st world problems, i know :/)

Should be lots to go around. I agree though, hopefully no lines at stores. Want to get in and out haha. 
Good to hear -- yea for me it's really about getting the right size.  I'm almost always completely torn between two sizes.  With narrow feet, I usually go with the .5 down if there is enough space up front.  Sounds like these may be a tad shorter than the 1s 

oh and I was going to hold out but the iron sharpens iron cw is something different than anything else I have.  I like that it's got some flare but doesn't overwhelm.  Pumped to try these things on 
smokin.gif

They do look roomier, though reports seem to suggest otherwise?  we'll have to see come Saturday

longshot is the black and yellow, northern lights is the pink/purple and as far as i know, no pics of rainmaker. excited to see what it is tho.. sounds awesome

will footlocker or footaction get them this year or is it still finishline only? 

saw champs mentioned up top as well. 

Last edited:

will footlocker or footaction get them this year or is it still finishline only? 

saw champs mentioned up top as well. 
Footlocker is getting them.  The first colorway is up on the launch locator too if interested

Last edited:
Returns are accepted up to 60 days after purchase with your original packing slip. If you cannot locate your original packing slip, please go to your online account history to find the order number assigned to the gear you’re returning and fill out the form found at this link.

Please note that all refunds are issued to the original method of payment.

i dont like any of the cws so far

the iron pair looks good at times....might just settle for the warriors cw

Last edited:
Returns are accepted up to 60 days after purchase with your original packing slip. If you cannot locate your original packing slip, please go to your online account history to find the order number assigned to the gear you’re returning and fill out the form found at this link.

Please note that all refunds are issued to the original method of payment.

so no? nike is near unlimited? i won't have a receipt from UA.
im planning to buy from either footlocker or finishline since i got a them rewards. so i may just do exchanges if another cw comes up i like more than dubnation

Footlocker is getting them.  The first colorway is up on the launch locator too if interested
awesome...thanks

haven't decide which cw to get yet. want to see if i can try them on in person before buying. 

couldn't try on the curry 1 until footlocker got the scratch golf, bought it and played it once because they were causing a hot spot on the lateral side. ended up returning it since i didn't like the traction too much either. 

awesome...thanks

haven't decide which cw to get yet. want to see if i can try them on in person before buying. 

couldn't try on the curry 1 until footlocker got the scratch golf, bought it and played it once because they were causing a hot spot on the lateral side. ended up returning it since i didn't like the traction too much either. 
Hoping there aren't a ton of people at champs or ftl this Sat so I can try on first as well.

I liked the traction on the 1s a lot, but it requires wiping a whole lot.  Sounds like this year's traction is excellent from early reviews.

So if the "home" colorway is called "Dub Nation" for the Curry Twos,

Which one is this one?

Back
Top Bottom