• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I'm liking these more than the XX9's thus far. But that's just me
I am as well -- mainly for the tooling (outsole/midsole/support setup).  XX9 is a great shoe, but these play smoother to me.

I swear I am really torn, I could reach for the Clutchfit drive 1 or either Curry model and be confident.  3 shoes that you just lace up and go, very few distraction if any among the 3 -- shoes for me that you forget about on foot

I saw the 2's in store yesterday. Picked them up looked at them and quickly put them back down. I can't really get into them makes me sad I didn't go for the "Splash Party" solo after returning the pack!

Who doesn't like over cushioned..
Believe it or not, in certain cases I don't like over cushioned.  I can personally feel a difference when I lose court feel with too plush or too much cushion, creates some lag and IMO can actually slow things down a bit.  Yes, it's the player/footwork that really matter, but it's amazing what a good balance of cushion + court feel can do

Just got back from the Footlocker.  Looked at the Floor Generals and Father 2 Son's.  Wasn't really feeling the colorways in person. I already have too many red shoes, and don't love any of the 50/50 colorways, some are alright but an 50/50 on if I want them.  Still going to wait until they release the all white upper colorways. 

DSG had Floor Generals with the "verse" in all size 9 and grab my pair. Interesting online they do not have it for sell.

New colorway.
nthat.gif
I'm a fan

bazemore was wearing the ISI.
curry wearing the floor generals tonight. I hope he does really really well and changes EVERYONE'S mind to buy them.
then curry wears the long shot and does so-so which makes no one want it. then it goes on discount and I'LL BUY TWO!!! MUAHAHHA!!!

Looking for pre-school size on the "Father to Sons". There's some on eBay selling all the sizes, but non of the online stores are carrying this size. Does anybody have any info on these in Preschool sizes?

bazemore was wearing the ISI.
curry wearing the floor generals tonight. I hope he does really really well and changes EVERYONE'S mind to buy them.
then curry wears the long shot and does so-so which makes no one want it. then it goes on discount and I'LL BUY TWO!!! MUAHAHHA!!!
hahah your wish is coming true lol. curry playing good in the floor gens. right now!

Where can i order the floor generals that ship internationally??

Eastbay have it backordered means no international shipping

Back
Top Bottom