Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
woke up this morning as saw weartester said the elites were out, I like leather so I copped. Hope they are good to hoop in

^interesting. If you look at the bhm pics on the ua site, theres no pic of the all lives matter tongue. UA may have scrapped it.

UA if you are reading this, lets see a yellow colorway!

I like both the BHM and Elite in person.  No RUN WSC on tag like pic above.  I like the BHM more than I thought I would.  And like that the Elite is same 129.99 price.

Last edited:
Went to my local FTL to buy the Elites but my $15 VIP reward wasn't working and the store's backup codes weren't working either. I passed and prolly wait it out for a discount or cop on UA. Are Curry 2's excluded from VIP or just on release day?

Anyone else have the same problem at their FTL?

Last edited:
^^^ I'm guessing GS sizes don't have exclusions. They putting VIP exclusions on in store purchases like online.

Did you cop the BHM? @Abeld

No bhm just the elite. They did mention the the Rewards are excluded on qs release. Hopefully it works on men sizes. I got one more reward that I'm saving for the All stars deucesole22 deucesole22

Last edited:
It's up to the store whether they allow VIP rewards to be used on release date products. My local HOH allows it.

^^^the guy scanned my reward multiple times and even entered the numbers in and when that didn't work tried their store backup codes. So I'm guessing today's releases were excluded in the system itself?

If so that sucks. I know Champs is like that, would hate for FL to start doing that too.

No bhm just the elite. They did mention the the Rewards are excluded on qs release. Hopefully it works on men sizes. I got one more reward that I'm saving for the All stars @deucesole22
sorry for being dumb and not understanding, 
is the BHM a qs release or was it the ELITE?

Via Warriors FB.

Thanks to Stephen Curry & Under Armour, tonight an entire row of fans got these autographed ‪#‎CurryTwo‬’s! ‪#‎DubNation‬

^^^the guy scanned my reward multiple times and even entered the numbers in and when that didn't work tried their store backup codes. So I'm guessing today's releases were excluded in the system itself?
I got the BHM and Elite's from Footlocker and was able to use my rewards on both.

Anyone planning to grab the red lows next weekend? Thinking I'll probably wait for another colorway. Definitely curious how the fit/feel is compared to the mids - particularly around the ankle

Back
Top Bottom