Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
More I look and think on it, I may return ASG for elites.
I'm pretty torn between those two -- I do like the black up top w/ the white midsole to break it up.  Does the elite pair truly have a synthetic leather forefoot?  Thought it was still the fuse-like overlay but haven't seen them in person

It's synthetic leather but still pliable like the regular pairs. Not sure if it's just textured to look like synthetic leather.

Last edited:
Just a heads up footlocker will let you use a 20% off coupon with the curry 2s, but only in bhm and elite color ways. I ended up getting the bhm for $110 shipped. Also got 8% back on ebates. Sale ends tonight.

Just a heads up footlocker will let you use a 20% off coupon with the curry 2s, but only in bhm and elite color ways. I ended up getting the bhm for $110 shipped. Also got 8% back on ebates. Sale ends tonight.

Damn been waiting to grab a pair for discount, but i saw a size 11 floor general pop up on finishline the orher day so i grabbed it, debating if i should cancel and grab a discounted BHM pair.

Did the ebates really work for you. Every time I went to go use it it would enter another promotional discount for on $10 off.

Did the ebates really work for you. Every time I went to go use it it would enter another promotional discount for on $10 off.
When you click on the ebates link for some reason it will input a different coupon code. Just copy and paste the correct coupon code for 20% off. I'm not sure if I got the 8% rebate yet, cause it hasn't processed, but I got the coupon off of ebates site and I clicked their link to shop on footlocker so I do not see why the 8% cashback would not apply. 

Last edited:
When you click on the ebates link for some reason it will input a different coupon code. Just copy and paste the correct coupon code for 20% off. I'm not sure if I got the 8% rebate yet, cause it hasn't processed, but I got the coupon off of ebates site and I clicked their link to shop on footlocker so I do not see why the 8% cashback would not apply. 
I was thinking the same thing. Thx. I plan on placing an order later today.

played in the Elites today and they felt great

also I'm pretty sure it's real leather and if it's not UA did a great job on the synthetic

Last edited:
Got my order in for the elites on FTL. Hope I really don't have to wait until 3/11 for them to ship.

played in the Elites today and they felt great

also I'm pretty sure it's real leather and if it's not UA did a great job on the synthetic

The clear sole didn't feel nearly as grippy as the regular ones when I tried them on. How was it when you played in them?

My All-Stars came in yesterday. Can't stop looking at them...so beautiful. Got a game tonight so let's see.

The clear sole didn't feel nearly as grippy as the regular ones when I tried them on. How was it when you played in them?
Honestly it was great, I play on a floor that hasn't been refinished in 2 years and is covered in sand so even my XX9's started to slip after about 3 weeks of use but these felt great and the pattern is perfect cause sand can't get stuck in the grooves because they are too wide

Curry 2.5....interesting.

Man, I want to see UA give us an all out, strictly basketball shoe for getting those buckets.

I think the shoe is fantastic at $125, but I want to see a shoe released at a higher price with some player materials!

Got my ASGs in the mail today. Honestly saw them in person today and I felt a little underwhelmed.

I hope the curry 2.5s are a little better in terms of design. I love the fit of the shoe, its hands down my favorite, which is why I actually switched to Currys from Jordans, no BS. Jordans made my dogs bark.

Last edited:
^The 2.5s will be this model -- source is the fall/winter 2016 catolog that confirms.  It has a new upper material and a burrito wrap style tongue which should give it an even better fit.  We'll have to see

Imma havta say no to these three CW. I may get one or two depending on the future cw and performance. But as now, none.

Reminds me of the Jordan futures.

Back
Top Bottom