Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
^I really, really wanted to try the 2 lows, but there were enough reviews that graded them poorly on how the heel is sculpted and locks you in.  With that I just decided to stick to mids

I think people are just having fun with memes. 

^I really, really wanted to try the 2 lows, but there were enough reviews that graded them poorly on how the heel is sculpted and locks you in.  With that I just decided to stick to mids
Yeah I really want to like the lows too.

The heel slippage so far does seem like a problem and I'm just walking around in them right now. Everything else is really nice though. The forefoot is locked in but the heel slides slightly. I used runners loops which somewhat helped.  

I'm thinking of getting some heel grippers and seeing if that works lol. The slipping may not be a problem but the extra padding may could help.

I think people are just having fun with memes. 

Yeah I really want to like the lows too.

The heel slippage so far does seem like a problem and I'm just walking around in them right now. Everything else is really nice though. The forefoot is locked in but the heel slides slightly. I used runners loops which somewhat helped.  

I'm thinking of getting some heel grippers and seeing if that works lol. The slipping may not be a problem but the extra padding may could help.
Not a bad idea!  Report back for sure if you give it a shot

And good to hear you use the runner's loop -- it's my go-to way to lace with nearly any pair of lows.  Just adds some nice additional security

Quote:

I barely liked the mids enough to consider the lows.  That combined with the Charged, which I don't like as much as say Boost or Zoom or Micro G, and I have to pass unless they get dirt cheap.

This Finals talk is entertaining to me.  Let's be real, we're fans and it won't affect us as much as the guys playing in it.  Take it in fun.  To me, when I play pickup, I would rather win even if I don't score a bunch than lose and score a ton of points.  I take some comfort when I score efficiently and still lose, but a loss is a loss.  I bet Bron would trade those Finals losses for wins even if it meant a big drop in his numbers.

Curry has been STRUGGLING compared to what we usually see, but to me, the attention he received in Games 1 and 2 was a big reason GS won those games.  Saw a lot of diversions and backcuts based on people keying in on him.  They gave him too much attention imo, more than OKC was willing to give and it bit them.

the curry 2 low hate is :smh:

and i've been skeptical .... the shoe sells really well ....but i've seen blogs bash on curry's sneakers and now this recent incident with the chefs...makes me think this smear anti-UA campaign is paid for by somebody lol *tinfoil hat*

anyway cant wait to grab the batmans

the curry 2 low hate is :smh:

and i've been skeptical .... the shoe sells really well ....but i've seen blogs bash on curry's sneakers and now this recent incident with the chefs...makes me think this smear anti-UA campaign is paid for by somebody lol *tinfoil hat*

anyway cant wait to grab the batmans

To be fair, plenty of people have called out Nike's designs this year as well--Lebron and KD's sneakers may not have become memes, but they have been plenty trashed.

I think the general frustration aimed towards UA is that Curry has become the most electric player in the league. People really, really want to buy stuff that he endorses. And his releases are just so hit and miss. UA will probably figure it out--this is a new world for them. It took Nike 7 models before LeBron's sig really took off.

Just maybe if UA limited their stock like Jordans, then there will be more created love that there isn't any now.

Nah, we're just not "READING" your posts and ignoring you. :lol:

I made an exception to read your 1st 4-5 words in this case. Hopefully you'll get the point that no one cares what you have to say. :rofl:

Wish i could find a pair of DUB NATION homes for a decent price!!!..
mean.gif
 so mad i slept on them when they released at FTLs

If I remember correctly I believe the fades are called "splash " or something of that note

Back
Top Bottom