• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
All nba talk has been reported :lol:

Need to make a mental note that ua releases the best colorways last (as they should). Those silver surfers are gorgeous

Now how to i get a fitnesspal coupon [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
They lookeded ok , but I didnt think all that much of silver surfers either from initial pictures. That post up there though, looks really good.

I signed onto mfp looking for that $40 coupon email too. Apparently I created an account 5 years ago and live in Schenectady New York... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Edit: where tf did "lookeded" come from? :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah guys, keep the finals talk in the finals thread :lol:

As far as the chefs, I don't really understand all the hate it's getting. Not saying that b/c I work for UA, I just don't get the hate it's getting.

I personally think were all waiting for that splash pair to be released he wore them quite a bit this season and again last night come on ua release em already

Last edited:
Forgot to post these yesterday, but we just got our shipment in the other day. These are okay, I wouldn't say they're better than the Black Knight. And yes, they do come with an extra pair of blue laces.
the waves look a lot better there in hand, really clean. going to be underrated. batman's still goat for me.

The Chef lows have gotten hate but bad publicity is better than no publicity. A lot of people who didn't know or care about shoes probably took notice of the entire Curry 2 line and UA catalog.

Curry and UA still winning with all the sales numbers. "Straight [emoji]128293[/emoji]"

if the Warriors close it out, it will make it even more difficult to get them with all the Hypebeasts and Resellers.....buying just to make a profit. SMH

I am. Don't want to take the risk of them going on discount. Best color of 2.5s and I've been wanting to try them out.
Pretty sure not too limited, since Sports Authority had them.

how do you feel about the yellow trim on the tongue tho...unlike the ones Steph wore in the 73rd win

View media item 2068186

It's the blue lining. Pic from UA below. It's not rare to see differences from catalog pics to actual release as it happens here and there.
160401_LNDR_FOOTWEAR_CAL_CURRY2.5_WHITE_TEAMROYAL_TAXI

I will be passing on the 73-9. Waves, the only cop for the week. Holding out for the white/blue sole PE.

If someone wants the blue laces from the Dubnation Home to go with the 73-9 I'd gladly trade for your yellow. Are they the same length anybody know?

Last edited:
Will there be another champ pack for 400? Which shoes would the back include? Tempted with the 73-9s but I hate how UA always releases a version that is different than the ones Curry wore.

if the Warriors close it out, it will make it even more difficult to get them with all the Hypebeasts and Resellers.....buying just to make a profit. SMH

Ya. I wont pay resell. Not about to encourage the resell market with currys
Will there be another champ pack for 400? Which shoes would the back include? Tempted with the 73-9s but I hate how UA always releases a version that is different than the ones Curry wore.

A champ pack would be dope, or just a special release if they win in general. Haven't seen or heard anything though.

Back
Top Bottom