Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Don't forget to post up pics of those MVPs! Both of em!!!! Happy for the folks that got em shipped

I got shipping confirmation for my packs a couple days apart this past weekend. They're scheduled for tomorrow and it looks like they're "9 minutes" apart according to the tracking info. I hope all the pre-orders don't get messed with. My friend ordered 2 size 10's on the first day and hasn't gotten any updates yet.

My MVP pack has an estimated delivery date of today the 12th, however it looks like it left TN today...something tells me I'm not getting it today (I'm in Cali)

Originally it said today but I checked tracking last night it says tomorrow.

Any news on future Curry 2 cw's??? The 2.5 is an abomination to me so pockets been able to recover after June. Still gotta get the USA 2's on discount tho. Anyone got an extra MFP code or is that over?

Finally got shipping on my pack, not sure if it was because I contacted CS or coincidence, but more than likely the former because it just says label created.

A1 packing lol. Much better job than the first pack. Yes I was impressed by it I had to post it haha. The shoe box is much more sturdier than the first too. Will post the shoes later together with the first pack.
View media item 2099527
I like the 1s out of this pack. The gold on the toe box of the 2 looks more greenish gold in person. Still nice. Favorite out of the two packs is the first MVP 1.

Last edited:
^what is the first pack you're referring to? batman+splash party 1's?

I wish I had the OG MVP 1's, not too big of a fan of the MVP 2's. Time to find someone local to split the pack with haha

^what is the first pack you're referring to? batman+splash party 1's?

I wish I had the OG MVP 1's, not too big of a fan of the MVP 2's. Time to find someone local to split the pack with haha

My mistake because I put the MVP in place of the SP in the Champ pack. If you a find someone to do a straight up trade with MVP 2 for MVP 1(not replica of course) = winning

View media item 2099814

man my delivery date change from today to tomorrow
mad.gif
 nevertheless still excited to finally get these bad boys tomorrow
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom