Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I can see the design inspiration now that they put it this way. If you don't know how the Monkey King looks like then you probably see random **** still lol
CrWRUoqWAAAXzJn.jpg:large

I can see the design inspiration now that they put it this way. If you don't know how the Monkey King looks like then you probably see random **** still lol
CrWRUoqWAAAXzJn.jpg:large

I'm not gonna lie, I haven't seen the movie, or read the book or whatever , but this pic makes more sense now

I'm not gonna lie, I haven't seen the movie, or read the book or whatever , but this pic makes more sense now

Its a chinese myth. Its based in northwest of china wheres the story take place at the silk road. Wheres the east n the west culture n merchants meets back in the days...

Its a chinese myth. Its based in northwest of china wheres the story take place at the silk road. Wheres the east n the west culture n merchants meets back in the days...

Well, thanks for learning me something. I wouldn't personally cop, but I will say putting the design on the side like that so you see the face is a cool design that wasn't obvious at first.

anyone have myfitnesspal? Seems users get some $40 off $100+ purchase off UA.com promo but I haven't gotten an email

If anyone has one to pass along, i'd appreciate it!

anyone have myfitnesspal? Seems users get some $40 off $100+ purchase off UA.com promo but I haven't gotten an email

If anyone has one to pass along, i'd appreciate it!

I haven't gotten one either. I would love to see someone willing to let one pass. I would love to pick up a 222nd pair of Curry 2s and saving 40 bucks would be a blessing lol

I haven't gotten one either. I would love to see someone willing to let one pass. I would love to pick up a 222nd pair of Curry 2s and saving 40 bucks would be a blessing lol
I think those expired a few months ago but they periodically send them out but iv E ever gotten one either

He has Lebron PE's in GSW colors. I think it goes further than anything FTL is pushing. Maybe what Nike is pushing tho. When did he start with FTL? He's been wearing brons for a while now. I think he just prefers them.

Last edited:
Draymond has been wearing the Lebron X his rookie year. The 11's fit so bad that even lebron didn't always wear them, so both draymond and Lebron wore the Soldier 7 then 8. Draymond continued to wear Soldiers up to 9. It wasn't only Draymond though, Festus also had the soldier 9's. They both changed to the Hyperrev 2016 mid season.

Back
Top Bottom