Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Adidas did the same thing with the Rose 3 - 100 for the 1, 110 for the 2, and 160 for the 3, and it bombed. Of course, he got injured and didn't wear them much, but the non-existent tech plus the fact adidas wasn't hot at the time killed the line. It is barely recovered and only because of three stripe worship this year.

Curry will have to be on MVP level again and stay on court to justify the $150. The big draw was parents could buy at $120 and have their kids hero shoe. At $150, only 30 more, but to mom making ends meet that's groceries.

Preach man! Honestly, that was one of my draws too. I don't like spending my hard earned dollars on extremely overpriced shoes of questionable quality. For me the look-the price-the comfort all aligned, but for some people it won't.

Is curry 2 hitting outlets yet? I only seen white red black and green curry 2 lows last month but no mids. I havent been there since then

What's the coupon code?? I need my size 12s!!
It was a one time use they sent me. I ordered some Converse ($15) from them last week while they were having a huge sale and they ran out of stock before filling my order. I talked to customer service and they gave me a 20% off code. These have shipped though so we are all good lol!

Last edited:
This question has probably been asked a lot, but how does one go about getting a MyFitnessPal $40 off code?

This question has probably been asked a lot, but how does one go about getting a MyFitnessPal $40 off code?
you have to sign up for an account, and it's random. I just emailed the customer service and told them that I have never received a coupon and they gave me one

Back
Top Bottom