UA Curry 4

UA marking down their inventory so probably trying to move their old stuff first is part of the reason.

I guess should stay alert in case a quick strike release drops out of nowhere since it is almost time to get the interest back up before the official release.

Wonder if these would be the All-stars colorway.
DJXc9kaW0AI5R54.jpg

Li-Ning Wade 4 All-star
li-ning-way-of-wade-4-wow4-all-star-iridescent-1.jpg

I hate that they've added the metallic around the SC logo. Might even be a deal breaker for me.

Steph's pair:
under-armour-curry-4-black-white-ice.jpg

Lonzo's pair:
lonzo-ball-wearing-under-armour-curry-4-finals-pe.jpg

MicroG vs Charged vs ? What tech
Which colorway is dropping Oct 17 and when/what are the others
$140 is unconfirmed

Its going to be Charged because Steph doesn't like Micro G. He likes the cushion to be firm and responsive so he doesn't have to break it in that much. As for tech, just like every other shoe release, when the companies release their info, we'll know. Flashsole is always the 1st to get the info out so follow him on twitter. Just a waiting game, besides, Nike just officially announced the LeBron 15, I have a feeling we're getting some info soon.

That ankle support looks terrible. Looks like there isn't a lockdown pad on the back of the shoe. Like you must wear ankle braces.

was about to say Curry is wearing Nike Elite socks but that's too dark to be Curry

That is curry and he has them rolled down to where you cannot see the Nike. Only the NBA Logo. He has to wear them it is the new NBA offical sock.

yah once season starts he'd probably cover the swoosh with his ankle support

This is honestly one of my favorite sigs in a while, all the cw in the high seem like money so far.

Back
Top Bottom