UA Curry 4

I say go true to size. I have a wide foot so I went up to 0.5. As for the outsole I’m not sure but I’ll let them sit in the sun/light to see what happens

Hey buddy, thanks for the info. On the fit, how do they compare length-wise to the previous Curry shoes? If I go TTS, I need to know if that small wiggle room for my toes will be there of should I half size up. Thanks for your help.

My guy is still saying no and that that response was regarding the Curry 4 in general and not the China colorway. I’m still hopeful tho.
Most likely true.
Youre our only hope in Boston Sakdogg815!
They were mad strict on 1 per person...even through I was the only one there.
Hey buddy, thanks for the info. On the fit, how do they compare length-wise to the previous Curry shoes? If I go TTS, I need to know if that small wiggle room for my toes will be there of should I half size up. Thanks for your help.
So with the 1’s I went up 0.5 to a size 10.5. The 2’s I go with a size 10. And I don’t own any 3’s yet. For the toe box, I compare them never similar to the 1’s

So with the 1’s I went up 0.5 to a size 10.5. The 2’s I go with a size 10. And I don’t own any 3’s yet. For the toe box, I compare them never similar to the 1’s

Thanks buddy for the info. I'm the opposite. I went with my true size (11) with the 1, I went up .5 for the 2s as my big toe wasn't moving at all in an 11 (the 11.5 was much better and the length was the same as the 1s a half size down). The 3s I only own 1 pair and went tts. I'll shoot for an 11 on the 4s when they release. Thanks again for your insight.

They only had a small run at Shoe Palace (1 pair per size?), Oakland. Was pretty bull how people who got in at the last second won the raffle. You could tell these people were just in it for the resale too.

Well, we all knew it was going to happen. Several pairs on eBay. These crackerjacks really think they will get $519 for them?!!! ****!!! I wanted 1 pair to wear casually and shoot around in. Heck, I'd even pay a little over retail. But $519?!! uh...NO!!!

Well, we all knew it was going to happen. Several pairs on eBay. These crackerjacks really think they will get $519 for them?!!! ****!!! I wanted 1 pair to wear casually and shoot around in. Heck, I'd even pay a little over retail. But $519?!! uh...NO!!!

What's funny is that seeing the location on some of the listings, some of them were in line with me.

Don't know why that's so funny to me, but I remember overhearing "yeah, these will resale for AT LEAST $500"

:rofl:

Everyone stay strong and let those prices come down. I’m hoping my guy in China comes through.

What's funny is that seeing the location on some of the listings, some of them were in line with me.

Don't know why that's so funny to me, but I remember overhearing "yeah, these will resale for AT LEAST $500"

:rofl:
I heard you saying the same thing

i told you i was going up there

what's UA's return policy on shoes? Is it like Adidas where you can actually test it out for its intended purpose (like basketball for these shoes) and return it if it isn't up to par?

Back
Top Bottom