UCLA down by 2 with 1:26 left

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
SM to the H.... I didn't watch the Stanford one but that was just as ridiculous. Anderson clearly got hacked!!! The refs must be blind. SMH, bothBay Area colleges got robbed this weekend by UCLA. I don't even hate UCLA, but those 2 calls are just flat out ridiculous...you can't possibly be thatblind.

CAL should have done better things to not even let it get into that position.
You can obviously say that, but still, the referees should NEVER be in a position to flat out decide the game over some BS....bottom line. Samegoes with the Stanford game. And this game. UCLA just got handed 2 victories this weekend. Just ridiculous.

TERRIBLE....How obvious was that? I cant believe the Bruins had two games handed to them. That was clearly a reach and a push. Those refs need to be fired.

Wow. UCLA better pray to God they get these refs in the tourney. How did that idiot on the sideline make that call when he couldn't even see a hack butamazingly could see Anderson touch it last? Duke gets favorable calls but please show me back to back games when they should have lost but the refs won it forthem. That is pathetic. I never really cared about UCLA but this team has a bunch of guys that I do not like. They just seem like dildos.

NOT AGAIN!

1. That was a foul on UCLA
2. It was off UCLA
3. UCLA should have been T'd up for rushing the court.

This reffing is atrocious just give them the game

Either in the NBA or college...maybe both...

if you shoot from behind the backboard...it's a turnover, doesn't count.

Does someone know the rule?

I swear it was college that it wasn't allowed...

I've never had an opionion on UCLA, but these last two games is starting to make it easy for me to root agaisnt them..two wins just given tothem..
indifferent.gif

My beefs:
1. It was a foul.
2. It was off UCLA.
3. This.

Section 6. Travel, Kick, Fist, Through Basket from Below
Art. 1. A player shall not travel or run with the ball, intentionally kick it,
strike it with the fist or cause it to enter and pass through the basket from
below.

I understand the resentment..

but Cal had every oppurtunity to win..

this is what good teams do.

^Exactly........(Referring to allen3xis comment)

I was
laugh.gif
when homie punched the ball out....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Get help by the refs? Interesting. . .

Regardless of what Cal should have done, it does not negate the fact that the refs made a horrible call.

No, Cal had their chances.

Don't let it come down to a call, right or wrong.

Close the game out.

A good team will take advantage.

allen3xis wrote:

grin.gif
Says the dude whos a fan of a team who had their fair share of gamesgiven to them by the refs this year...
grin.gif

i can't believe I'm about to say this. These words will most likely never come from me more than 5 times total over the span of my life, but I feel forkal and have to take their side on this one. the refs have handed ucla 2 in a row now. such a shame

Another call goes against Cal not really a surprise. 2 games ucla gets bailed out by the refs...I'm still wondering how that ref called it out on Andersonand there was no call.

No, Cal had their chances.

Don't let it come down to a call, right or wrong.

Close the game out.

A good team will take advantage.

That doesn't change the fact it was a BS no-call that potentially changed the outcome of the game. Referees should NEVER be in position to affect theoutcome of the game over their poor judgment or bias. They could have closed the game out by hitting free throws...but the referees didn't give them achance to.
eyes.gif
If Anderson got fouled (the CORRECT call) and he missed FTs,and UCLA won the game, then that would be a different story and no one would be complaining...

Says the dude whos a fan of a good team who had their fair share of games given to them by the refs this year...
Aren't you a Duke fan, they get some calls
grin.gif

i mean, i'll admit we get calls..everyone gets calls...but dont be blind to the fact that yall have gotten off a few times due to bad calls..lets behonest here...Duke gets calls...but i can sit here and say all of our wins are legit..Georgetown on the other hand...i cant say so much...i mean Pitino said ithimself..
Sapp's Goaltending
J.Wallace getting "pushed"
Wallace getting "fouled" on the three

I wont add Hibbert's 3, cause that has nothing to do with the refs..it was a good shot.
smokin.gif

But this hurts me to be agaisnt Georgetown cause im a huge fan of Dajuan Summers, JT3, and i loved what Jeff Green did last year and i find myself pulling forthem cause there the home team(im from the area)...but they have gotten off a few times..and we both know it.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom