UCLA down by 2 with 1:26 left

I'm really upset, and I'm not a UCLA oR CAL fan....the fact that they gave away a game to a team who played horribly. UCLA will not make it past thesweet sixteen, MARK MY WORDS.

It's amazing how a clean block is a foul one night, and an absolute mugging two days later isn't a foul.

I just hate to see a good hard fought game come down to the wire and be decided by the officials. I can't stand it when officials call games very loose orcall a game of ticky tack fouls then decide to change their stance on what a foul is in the last 2 mins.

What an ending! K Love with a clutch 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, then Shipp with that over the backboard shot!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

March Madness already!! Can't wait for the UNC/Duke game 2nite!!

First off why would you inbound the ball into the corner? Secondly, the game vs. Stanford was called a foul because of the body to body contact, cheap foul,yes. A foul nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

First off why would you inbound the ball into the corner? Secondly, the game vs. Stanford was called a foul because of the body to body contact, cheap foul, yes. A foul nonetheless.

Quit trying to justify the Stanford call. There's more contact almost every other play in the course of a game and it's never called. You DON'Tmake that call in that situation. He went straight up, his whole body and arms. It was a textbook block with incidental contact. Collison didn't even leaninto the shot to even attempt to draw a foul. It was a horrible call. Also, let's not talk about body contact when the Lopez twins were getting hacked downlow all night by Kevin Love. There were blatant instances of him just getting all their arms on shots and no ball, and no foul called.

Yeah, it was a foul...but, like i've said before, Anderson is soft. You have to be stronger with the ball in a situation like that.

Amazing shot by Shipp...

For the record..

you're not allowed to shoot the ball over the back board...

it should've been ruled out of bounds.

ESPN says..

My boys pulled out another one lol. I love the fight that my Bruins put up no matter the situation. I mean regardless if they get a call their way one or twogames they still have to knock down the shots and both Thursday and today UCLA hit the shots they had to to win. Collison with the free throws two nights agoand Shipp with the hail mary shot over the backboard (which should've been out of bounds).

Like 'em or not, they keep fighting. I like that about this team going into the tournament. There were plenty of times in the last two games where UCLAwould cut it to 2-4 points and then the other team would go on a run and push it back up to double digits. A lot of other teams would've just folded uptheir tents and take the L but not these guys, they grind out victories by any means necessary.

I'm still pissed over that lack of a foul call. YES anderson shoulda secured it better, but it still shoulda been a foul.

reminded me of the 2k8 intentional foul glitch
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom